More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 16 by lexist lexist

What's next?

Pull Kenny off

I rush in. I can't let this young punk take advantage of my daughter. I grab Kenny around the shoulders and pull him backwards before he has a chance to defile my youngest daughter. All Kenny says is "Hey!". I release my grip on him and just point towards the door. Kenny glances over towards Jo and then back at me. He slumps his shoulders pulls up his swim trunks and heads towards the door.

I now look over at Jo, with Kenny now out of the way her entire naked backside is revealed to me. Even though it's my daughter the site is stunning. She has long toned legs that lead up to a firm defined ass with just the right of fullness to make it nearly irresistible. In her current position bent over the table I can see both her puffy and visibly wet pussy lips with what appears to be a downy covering of hair, and the rosebud of her anus between her perfect ass cheeks.

"What are you waiting for back there?" Jo says with a heavy drunken slur to her voice. "Stick it in me just aim lower this time." Her head is still facing away from me. In her drunken state she doesn't seem to realize it's me back here and not Kenny.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)