A Husband's Wish

Or How To Possibly Lose Your Wife To Another Man

Chapter 1

"You will?"

Burt Clifford was sitting upright in bed, staring incredulously at his wife. At 41, maturity had made her as beautiful as ever with the large liquid eyes, the full lips and a bosom which still looks slightly out of proportion with the rest of her otherwise well proportioned 5.8" frame (though she often complained her arse was too big). With the short jet black hair and the flawless olive skin, no wonder she still got noticed by other men.

"If that's what you really want me to do, Burt." She was saying, breaking through his reverie.

"Is it what you want? Really want?" She asked, looking up at him. Burt did not notice the sad expression she had on her face. He was too blown over after hearing what she had just said.

"Well, ye..." And he stopped and thought.

Does he really want her to do this? He can still pull out!

And a part of him, a small part, wanted to, knowing what a stupid mistake he could be making. However, although the two of them have been happily married for the last 22 years since they met in college, it had always plagued him that physically he was not very adequate, especially the way she looked. Being chubby and an inch shorter than she was (which became even more noticeable when she was wearing heels), he had often wondered if she would be happy with a bigger (in all aspects), better-looking guy. He knew her mother would.

And so, for the last year and a half, he had been trying to persuade her to have sex with someone else.

Surely she deserves to know what a real cock feels like?

No! They have to do this! See if she will still stay with him after she has slept with a better man.

Finding himself trembling, he gently told his wife that he did.


Burt had a restless night and the next afternoon found him on the upstairs computer.

"Honey! Are you home?" Called out his wife from downstairs.

"I'm up in the study!" He shouted back.

A few moments, Abby walked in, still pulling the scarf from her neck. Going over to him, she wrapped her arms around him and pecked his cheek. His nostrils were soon assailed with her musky perfume.

"What are you doing?" She asked, looking at the computer screen in front of him. Her voice was still breathless from her walk from the local school where she taught part-time. Before he could answer, he found she was already reading what is on the computer screen.

Even before his wife had agreed to sleep with another man, Burt had been going through the websites looking for likely candidates and had found a few. Today, he couldn't wait to get home to the computer to call up the details of the one he liked the most.

On the screen was a portrait picture of a very good looking young black man, smartly dressed in a white t-shirt which does nothing to hide the muscular arms, bulging biceps and chest underneath. Underneath is a short blurb.

"Hi. I'm Steve. I'm 25 and 6 foot 5. I run my own business which pretty much kills any social life I may want to have and I'm looking for someone to love and have fun with. For the potential lover out there, I do need to warn you that I'm pretty big 'downstairs' and have known to scare off the odd potential lover. However, for those who have taken the 'plunge', it has been an experience they will never forget.

If you wish to contact me, send an email to my address below.

PS: Photos are available on request."

Burt waited until his wife has finished reading...

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)