More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eroshumanal eroshumanal

What do you want?

Premade Demonness

This selection is for those who either don't have time make a custom demoness or just want to get right to the fun of owning one of our demoness. This section is for you. We will start with our most popular models. It will only give you the name of the demoness and her primary personality. If you find that to your liking click on her name for more details or continue on with the list its up to you. You can customize these models but be warned changing their settings may result in unforeseen dangers. Though if you really cared about that you wouldn't be looking for a demoness now would you.

  Our most popular demoness is Sharah.  She has a dominate personality and will put her owner into their place.  She demands total obedience and nothing else.  She also doesn't play well with other demoness of similar personality.

   Second is Keldarah she is a submissive/ dominate personality.  She will obey any owner with a strong personality and knows what they want.   Though show the slightest hesitation and she will dominate you like you were her .  She plays well with both types of personalities.  Though be warned she will obey a demoness with a stronger dominate personality than yours.

  Third and no means least is  Barahnah.  She is submissive and eager to please her master in all ways.  She loves to be dominated and plays very well with everyone. 

   If none of these are to your interest please click on other to see more of our per made list.  It is almost as extensive as our custom list.  Please make your choice now.

What do you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)