More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Yanuren Yanuren

What world do you want to create?

Pregnant Women - Duty to Fulfill Fetish - Complete Accomodation

Pregnant Women:

You can have your way with any women, as long as she has a visible baby-bump. They have to be 18+ of course and they must know they are pregnant. Luckily for you, the world you live in has slightly different rules when it comes to pregnancy. Instead of 9 months, the average pregnancy lasts 18 months. Women also tend to have more kids. This means that far more pregnant women can be seen out and about.

Duty to Fulfill Fetish:

For some unexplained reason, pregnant women are fully aware that you have a prego-fetish. As such, they feel it is their duty to help you satisfy your sexual urges. They will even seek you out by walking over to you in public to ask if you want to have sex with them, reaching out to you over the internet, or in instances they'll try to get pregnant just so you can have sex with them.

Complete Accommodation:

The pregnant women you encounter are willing to do absolutely anything to satisfy your fetish. Want them to be incredibly horny? Just ask and they'll start dripping. Want them to ignore you? They'll pretend you don't exist while you pound away. Anal? It's their favorite! Three-some with other pregnant women? They would be honored. Whatever you ask is their command. Whatever you desire is their duty to fulfill.

Where to begin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)