More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Long John Silver Long John Silver

What's next?

Post hypnotic suggestions

G: "Listen up, I will now give you a list of several words followed by the effect they will have on you when you hear them. Such words are called post-hypnotic suggestions. You will follow them to the letter, even when you are not in trance. If I don´t say otherwise when explaining the effects those post-hypnotic suggestions will only work when I use them. Only when I say the specific words will they actually have an effect on you. So, let´s get to it:

Number one is "Sleep". Whenever I say that word and then address one or all of you, you will instantly go back into this trance and obey me again.

Number two is "Wake up". When I use those words and then address one or all of you, you will get out of your trance and, if not said otherwise while in trance, you will not consciously remember the orders I gave you, but you will still act according to them.

Number three is "Good boy". Whenever I call one or all of you a good boy while having an erection said person will have an orgasm immediately. If you don´t have an erection, then you will get one within 3 seconds and then orgasm.

Number four is "Naughty boy". Whenever I call one or all of you a naughty boy said person will moan and immediately get an erection. This erection will hold for at least 15 minutes or until you come. If you already have an erection you will still moan and simply get hornier.

Number five is "Salute to mommy". Whenever I address one or all of you with these words you will face me, say "Yes Miss Hall", drop your pants and undies to your knees, salute to me and remain frozen in that position. After 10 seconds you will be able to move again and only then will you realize what you did.

Number six is "Mommy’s boy". Whenever I address one or all of you with these words you will say "Yes Miss Hall", face away from me, pull down your pants and undies to your feet, spread your legs as far as possible, bend forward as far as possible with your legs straight and spread your asscheeks with your hands. You will remain in that position and be fully aware of what you are doing. Only when I say the words "Nice view" will you be able to move freely again."

And just to be sure the last one is "Please". Whenever I say that word you will do whatever I say afterwards.

She was waiting for a few moments, then repeated it. And now after she laid down the groundwork and finished shaving the boys leaving them hairless down below, it was time for the real fun.

G: "Let´s go for some interesting behavior modifications.

From now on no matter how horny you feel, how hard you are or how much you are being stimulated by yourself or someone else you will not be able to have an orgasm without me using your special words or commanding you otherwise while in trance."

After saying that Gabriella kneeled in front of the boys and took each Chads and Timmy’s dick into one of her hands and began to massage them slowly. In between her fondling she looked at Billy’s little penis and smiled again thinking of what she had in mind. And then while playing with her two toys she just kept on.

"Also, regarding your special words, you will not realize that me saying specific words has an effect on you. You will think that it is your own, involuntary behavior. They will take effect on you, but no matter how often I use them you will fail to make a connection between what I say and your behavior. The only exception to that is the last word "Please".

Next, as I have caught you stealing glimpses here and there, whenever I bend forward, and you then peek at my cleavage you will get a rush of hornyness.

From now on while you can still wear clothes, no matter how hard you try, when you are in my home you will not be able to cover your private parts. Whenever you try you will instead do the opposite and make them more visible.

And while you are in my home you will not wear anything else but your undies. And no matter how weird it is, on the outside you will act as if it is completely normal.

Also, from now on whenever I ask you a question you will answer me, and you will do so truthfully.

Last but not least you will not consciously realize me using a cam to film or make pictures of you."

While she was making all those modifications her two new toys started leaking precum. But true to her orders they did not cum although they were ready to burst for sure. Again, she repeated her new rules and let them sink in only to continue. She stopped playing with the boys and went to her room to get a camera and something else.

G: "Ok boys what I say next is only for my son. Billy be a dear and raise your left leg. Put it back down and raise your right leg. Ok put it down."

The something else was a pink silk panty from Gabriella which now her boy was wearing. She pulled them up to his knees where a minute ago were his briefs.

G: "Billy when you wake up tomorrow you will not be able to change your panties. Whenever you try you will instead give yourself a wedgie but be careful not to damage them."

Next Gabriella stepped back and admired her three toys once again. Then she took out her camera and snapped a picture of the mindless and saluting boys. She went back down to her knees in front of the boys and one after another she raised the undies back up and gave each penishead poking out a rather long kiss, tasting the precum. Only Billy did not get a kiss as his penis was not long enough to stick out on the top. Again, she stepped back to admire the scene and to take another picture. Two penises sticking out and another in between making a small bulge and a wet spot inside her pink panties. It was like a work of art. Now it was time to finish up.

G: "Ok boys listen up again, all of you. You will not consciously remember anything of what happened in this trance tonight, but you will unconsciously still act upon it. You will think that you watched a great movie but fell asleep halfway through. When I release you from this trance you will immediately fall asleep until morning. While you sleep you will dream of me and it will be the strongest and most vivid wet dream you ever head. When you wake up tomorrow you all will have an erection and no matter what you do you will stay erect until you see me. The moment you see me you will have the strongest orgasms of your lives.

Now boys you can get soft again and stop saluting."

As she watched those cute little dicks retreat into their undies she thought about all the fun they would have not only tomorrow but for the whole weekend.

G: "Get into your beds. And now all of you wake up."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)