More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by korook korook

And yours will start with...

Player’s Guide (first time players: READ THIS FIRST)

I’ll keep updating this guide as new features and paths are added into the game, but what’s in it right now is the following:

-Hub chapters. These represent major locations in the ECL complex and can be revisited at any time. If you’re not sure where to go to find something in the story, go to one of these first. Currently, the existing hub chapters are the Dressing Rooms, the Gym, the Lounge, and the Lockers/Interview Area. (A copy of this guide will be available from the Dressing Rooms at any time if you want to see it again.)

-WIP chapters. These are dead ends, undeveloped branches with no way to get back to a hub. If you go down one of these (and right now, there are many), the story will end abruptly. So...don’t.

-Stats. You have three stats: Strength, Dexterity, and Stamina. Each of these represents a facet of both your fighting skills and your sexual ability. Once more matches are added, having high enough ranks in your skills will unlock new options for moves and actions that might give you the edge in a match.

—Strength obviously determines your sheer physical power, but also your ability to fuck someone hard and satisfy them sexually.

—Dexterity determines your agility and speed in the ring, as well as your skill with your fingers, tongue, and other methods of pleasuring your partner.

—Stamina represents how well you can take a hit and how long you can fight without tiring out—and also your sexual stamina, how much stimulation you can handle before you cum.

Note: There’s also a fourth stat in the works, Charisma—it nominally controls your ability to perform for a crowd and to convince people to do things (mostly sleep with you), but it’s only partially implemented and only has a few skill checks at the moment.

-To train your skills, go to the gym. Select “Choose a training regimen” for more information.

Potential future additions (contingent on me being able to find the time to add them):

-More characters, conversations with them, and matches against them, obviously, as well as potential matchups in the Fantasy League.

-Experience levels that show how long you’ve been in the League.

-A reputation system, both for your out-of-character behavior as a performer and for your persona as a face/heel.

-Gimmicks/themes for your character.

-A dressing room for your character where you can view your records and stats. (This is also partially implemented; while it’s possible to access your own room, the only thing currently available from there is an overview of the ECL rules.

With all that said, the best way to discover the content this story has to offer is to explore, so feel free to find out what the ECL has to offer.

Good luck on your quest for the Championship belt!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)