More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheCanadian TheCanadian

What's next?

Play sexual pranks on her classmates and/or professors

Lydia was alone in her dorm room, already scribbling away on the notebook. As soon as she stopped writing, she listened carefully as she heard a door shut somewhere else in the hall. She looked at the words, her hands trembling a little.

I wish Josh worshipped me

There was the lightest knock on Lydia's door, and she jumped a little, her eyes going wide. She'd seen the book work right in front of her--magically pulling her clothes off in front of a stranger--but the idea that this thing was real still hadn't entirely settled. Lydia looked out the peephole to see a shirtless Josh in sleeppants and slippers, looking startled; worried.

"Josh!" She grinned, opening the door. "What brings you here?"

"Would you believe me if I said I don't know?" His eyes were wild. Something about him looked like a caged animal. "I--yahh!" Josh stepped forward awkwardly, and Lydia took a step back. "Sorry--it's...I can't..."

"Just...come in already," Lydia said, opening her door wide. Two more awkward steps forward put him in her dorm room, and she shut the door behind him. "So what's..." Josh practically flung himself forward, landing at her feet. "Josh?!"

"LOOK AT MY PANTS, LYDIA! I'M NOT DOING THIS!" A delicious chill went through her when she heard the tremor in his voice and saw exactly what he was talking about--his sleep pants were pulled up in the back as if the invisible man was giving him a wedgie. His slippers clung to his feet, lifting his feet just off the ground. He was belly down in front of her, his arms at his sides as he tried in vain to fight his sleep pants.

She remembered now: that Caleb guy warned her that the book couldn't alter another person's free will directly. Lydia wanted to make this lacrosse captain fall in love with her, but apparently 'worship' was phrased in such a way that the magic was happy to make his sleep clothes physically compel him to lie prone in front of her.

Lydia was lost in Josh's straining core and biceps, which--fit as they were, weren't strong enough to fight the Djinn's magic.

"You--you see what I'm talking about, right?" Josh asked, his eyes begging Lydia for an answer.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)