More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by porneia porneia

How do you answer?

Play along, a little flirting might make her day.

A terse line quickly pops into your mind to signal to the cat princess to back off. Though certainly on the homely side, and a bit annoying, you hold your tongue, realizing she is just trying to be friendly. Remembering your days back in high school before the army when you were 80 pounds overweight and how the popular girls could be so mean you decide it wouldn't hurt you to play along.

“I'm not one of the performers.” You place one hand down on her windowsill and tense your bicep as you lean in close. “Though I did lose a bet once with my ex-girlfriend who made me dress up as Conan for a Halloween party. Wearing a loin cloth in October can get a bit chilly.” Her eyes go wide as she snorts out a nervous giggle.

“I'm working security and am looking for the Westmooring tent.” You put on your best smile. “And would be much obliged if you could help me, fair lady.”

A wide impish like smile runs across her face exposing her less then straight teeth making her look a bit like a goblin. Turning beet red she looks down at the ground and mutters, “so you are here to catch bad guys?”

“And bad girls too.” Adding a little extra base to your voice. “We don't discriminate.”

Speechless she quivers in place, not being able to look at you she trusts a map out.

Taking the map you kiss her hand with one fluid motion. “Good day fair maiden. Many thanks for your kindness.”

With map now in hand, and the cat princess sufficiently slain, you head into the maze of fake medieval streets to begin your adventure.

Where do you go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)