More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cross C Cross C

Which Item of Power, feel free to add your own as there are an infinate number..

Pimp Cane

This particular item of power looked singularly unpretentious, as they often do. It was currently in the form of a polished hickory cane with silver end and silver cap; well-crafted but not the least ostentatious. Since its crafting it had many names: the Mitre of Mastery, the Slaver Goad, the Pornomancy Wand, the Staff of Command, Bob, Sarge’s Swagger Stick, the Maestros’ Baton, the Control Rod, and most recently the “Pimp Cane”, after the use to which it was put.

Sometimes it fell into possession of someone who figured out how to really use it; often it did not. It had most recently fallen out of possession of a… well, a pimp, whose phenomenal success in building a stable of beauties came to a crashing end after losing his good luck token in a bet. He’d never really known how to use the cane; he’d simply tapped any woman he wanted on the shoulder, and told her “hey bitch, you work for me now!” After his loss, that hadn’t gone down so well the next time he tried.

From there the cane had passed through several hands, until the proper circumstances took place for someone to realise that it was something special. In the right hands it could be a .. well, let’s face it, it was not going to fall in to the right hands.

*written by Greyman

Where and with who did it appear?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)