More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dreamgiver7 dreamgiver7

Please Select an Episode:

Pilot Episode - Emma Watson

home.jpg

“Welcome to the premiere episode of YouTube’s newest sensation… Private Lives of Celebrities!! The show that dares to ask the most personal questions of your favorite Hollywood stars. These interviews are so intimate and private in nature that we have to turn the cameras off in order to learn the answers. I’m your host… Christopher Roberts.”

The camera zooms out from the young man to show a lovely home centered in the middle of an immaculate lawn, a long curving driveway leads down to a stone-walled and gated entrance. It looks like early morning as dew still twinkles over the grass.

“We’re at the home of British actress and starlet, Emma Watson, forever known for playing the magical Hermione Granger of the Harry Potter series, and the beautiful Belle in Disney’s Beauty and the Beast.” The camera shakes and goes off-focus, almost as if someone was hopping over the stone-wall. The camera shows the driveway and grass as it runs up to the front path to the house ahead.

“And we’re back. As you can see, the lovely Miss Watson has a beautiful home on the outskirts of London. It is a very spacious area throughout the entirety. Private security guards patrol for security against any trespassers or other obsessed fans. It’s a good thing we were invited!” I say as I step onto the porch, ringing the door patiently.

Emma hears the doorbell, rushing downstairs wearing an outfit she normally wouldn't be wearing in public - a very short tight dress hugging her breasts and showing of her lovely curves as she opens the door. "Hello, can I help you?”

As soon as the door opens, I hurriedly step inside before Emma has a chance to protest. “Wow,” is all I can say, looking over her outfit as I let the camera linger over her body. Regaining my composure, I smile at her cheerfully. “Greetings, Miss Watson. Christopher Roberts, from the new reality show, PLC?”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)