More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 70 by lamancha lamancha

What do they have in mind?

If life's a game, make it a drinking game.

The crowd is chanting and cheering along with Aor as Yui walks over to Piya and I. Piya drags the bottle of rum across my nipple and down over my ribs as she sways to the music playing.

Aor holds a phone over her face and I see the flash light up, blocking her face from view as she moves to get a clear line of sight, her tiny white bikini barely covering up any of her body. Her chest rising and falling with her breath as she continues to coax the large crowd to continue to chant, clearly recording whatever her and Yui are planning.

Yui, in her tight black one-piece swimsuit, saunters up and wedges herself between Piya and me. I can feel the fabric of her suit as she squeezes in, her back to me, her breasts pressing against Piyas as we all start swaying to the music. I can’t hear what she says to Piya but I can see Piya’s eyes light up as she nods in agreement.

Jessica and Dawn are pouring shots and passing them around non-stop, filling the glasses as quickly as they can with the other bottles of Aor’s rum and repeating over and over again.

I can’t take my eyes off Piya and Yui as they dance together, pressing against each other. Two gorgeous, fit brown bodies, barely covered in thin black material writhing to the music, Yui’s hard ass brushing against my speedo clad crotch. The rest of the crowd disappears into ambient noise as Aor moves closer towards the three of us.

“Tham-aaw-Ran! Tham-aaw-Ran!”

Suddenly, both Yui and Piya grab one of my shoulders, spinning around and pushing my back up against the bar. I see these two gorgeous women standing shoulder to shoulder facing me and smiling like the inspired little demons I am quickly knowing them to be.

Piya reaches over the bar and handing the bottle she’s been holding to Jessica on the other side of the bar. Jessica takes the bottle and starts to remove the cork as Piya and Yui both drop to their knees, kissing their way down my body as they do.

I can feel the light of Aor’s flash on me as I struggle to piece together what it is they’re doing, but even if I could imagine what they were up to they were I wasn’t going to fight it.

The rum starts splashing against my chest and cascading down my body as Jessica howls and everyone else joins in. Clapping and cheering as the stream of the powerful booze rolls over my abs. Yui and Piya’s pink tongues slip towards my belly button and lap up the booze as Jessica pours it.

Jessica pours some into my mouth before pouring more for Piya and Yui. I’m watching the two of them, cheek to cheek, drinking and sucking the rum off my lower abs, both of them hooking their fingertips into my speedo waistband. I watch them kiss my stomach, their lips getting closer and closer to each other and before long their lips are meeting. Their kiss lingers briefly before it is interrupted by the splashing rum on their face and that stops Jessica from pouring.

The crowd holds quiet in shock and awe before erupting in cheers and applause. Yui looks over to Aor who is smiling brightly, her nipples rock hard through the white fabric of her bikini top as she yells at Yui, “I got it.”

Piya tugs on my speedo to help her stand up before she announces to the crowded living room.

What does Piya say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)