More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kronic Kronic

Choose a character

Phill

You are Phil Dunfee, a father of 3, 40 years old, devoted husband, brother in-law yada yada yada...good guy all around. Standing at a modest 6'1 around 160 lbs. This goofy, lovable man/child has a terrible secret...Having been a Realtor for the past 20 years you'have done well providing for your family but several recent events have put a strain on your personal fiances. Recently their oldest daughter Hailey, a beautiful but short and petite brunette with small tits and a nice juicy ass has been kicked out of college and has moved back in doing absolutely nothing with her life except living off of you. Alex, the middle child with long brown hair, nerdy glasses in front of a very cute face has recently grown one hell of a pair of tits. Alex is also currently doing interviews for colleges all over the west coast. And little Luke with his brown curly hair and small frame starting to show signs of puberty has just started bringing girls over to "hang out".

You still have 2 kids to put through college...well probably ony one...Luke's not going to get very far...but Alex is already interviewing at ivy league schools and they dont come cheap. Money has become a bit of an issue.

Right now you are getting ready to show a 5 bedroom house in a upscale neighborhood and if you sell it , it will be the biggest commission of your career! Your wife Claire, a smoking hot blonde, MILF, perky tits, has recently gone back to work for her father Jay, whom you hate because he's such an ass. Not to mention Claire let it slip you were having money problems and now Jay's been a dick about it. Claiming you cant provide for your family like a man...

Your money problems however is not your only secret ... Recently you were on a late night drunken amazon binge and there was a sale on in home security cameras and since you're such a tech guy you couldnt pass up a good deal. You set up the cameras in every room in the house, You told them you were having the house fumigated and they had to stay at a hotel for a couple of nights. You kind of forgot about the cameras for about a while then one day on your tablet you saw one was recording. You checked it out..." I mean why not it was probably just Claire putting away laundry....right?"

No you were wrong and it was one of the sexiest things you've ever seen...

What do you see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)