More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ddust Ddust

Choose a character

Phil 2.0

Phil swaggered into the kitchen whistling a jaunty tune. Alex and Luke had already left this morning and Haley was very likely still asleep and would be for some time. That girl could SLEEP. Claire was asleep as well, getting home late from some closet convention in Arizona. This was Phil time!

He stretched his lanky dad-bod frame out and did a few limbering exercises from his old cheerleading days before starting breakfast. It didn't take long to whip up his famous "Eggs A La Phil" and seat himself at the table.

Popping open his iPad he ignored his work emails for now to check out his new toy. He'd installed cameras all around the house as a safety feature, offering both a live and recorded feed. He quickly tabbed through them now, though not much was interesting on the live feed. Claire and Haley both passed out in their respective beds was about the extent of the "action." He clicked over to the feed from last night.

Skimming through the the feed he stopped at just after 1am. His oldest daughter , Haley was walking in the door and she was not alone. Haley was barely 21 but the guy with her looked to be in his mid 40's. The both of them staggered a bit drunkenly and Phil nearly spit out his orange juice when he saw them begin to sloppily make out in the doorway.

The guy, whoever he was,made to leave but Haley stopped him. She had him by the belt and pulled him inside the house gesturing for quiet as she lead him downstairs to her basement apartment.

Phil froze and hit the pause button. He knew Haley was a bit of a party girl and she was an adult but bringing home strange MUCH older men? And she was so forward!

He COULD check the night feed in Haley's room. He knew he shouldn't but he could. No one besides him knew where the cameras were or that they were even installed. But there was no good reason to check up on his eldest right?

Check On Haley or someone else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)