More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by rvd1217 rvd1217

Who is the first competitor?

Peyton Royce

(I don't have a great grip on these competitors or announcers so cut me some slack)

A sizable crowd is packed into the NXT Takeover: Orlando arena, before a bell rings and Kayla Braxton takes the microphone to inform the world what is about to happen.

Baxton:"The following contest is a Bra and Panties match" the crowd erupts it's a rare occasion for this to happen let alone inside the WWE ring. "The only way to win is to strip your opponent of her top and pants leaving her in her bra and panties"

Mauro Ranallo:"Did you hear that? A Bra and panties match live on NXT. Mamma Mia who could be our competitors?"

Corey Graves:"I don't know but does it really even matter?"

*Sultry(Peyton Royce's theme) plays*

Out walks Peyton Royce in her ring gear, a green top that looks barely more than a bra already and long green wrestling tights with a pink and purple vinyl trim. She doesn't look happy, must be pissed off for being involved in the match.

Graves:"Peyton Royce is in this? Mauro this is a disgrace to a woman such as this. She shouldn't be insulted by being into such trash as this."

Ranallo:"Be that as it may, that's your opinion Corey. For now Peyton better shake off the cobwebs before the match officially starts or she could be showing off a lot more than we've seen her before."

Peyton finishes her entrance in the ring and leans against the ropes

Who is her opponent?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)