More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Peyton Charles (iZombie)

Peyton Charles is a main character on iZombie. During the first two seasons she was a recurring character, but as of Season 3, she has been promoted to main character. Peyton is Liv's best friend, sorority sister (Mu Theta Zeta) and roommate. She worked as an Assistant District Attorney for the King County Prosecuting Attorney's Office, before being promoted to Chief of Staff for Floyd Baracus.

She graduated from University of Washington with Liv and Major Lilywhite.

Peyton is an upbeat, ambitious individual. She's sensible, and straight-forward, and isn't afraid to call people out. While she doesn't completely understand or condone Liv's new lifestyle and often tries to persuade Liv to step it up, she's also supportive, thinking that Liv is going through post-traumatic stress disorder. While working, she is professional and self-assured.

Peyton is tall, with a tan skin-tone and mid-length, curly, brown/blonde ombre hair. Her eyes are green. She is often seen wearing power suits and heels while working, but comfortable clothes at home.

Peyton is played by: Aly Michalka.

How does Peyton end up naked ?


What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)