More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sfmm22 Sfmm22

Which workplace Domme?

Personal Trainer

There's a reason why the local gym you work at is so popular and always getting in requests for your personal training services. Your down right gorgeous standing at 5'0 foot, stacked with a pair of truly exceptional C cup breast, soft smooth fair skin contrasted by your naturally jet black hair that frames an angelic face with perfect plump dick sucking lips and an ass that looks ready to bust out of your clothes no man can resist you. On top of that all your time at the gym and your careful choice of workouts has left you with a tone muscular body.

Kiana Cross had all the looks that made men drool but underneath the beautiful exterior was a commanding goddess and who needed to be worshipped. All the looks that men gave her simply disgusted her which is how eventually she came to realize that her looks could do more than just make them drool but also submit. Theres been many a time were Kiana brought all kinds of men down to their knees begging for her body and it never worked out in their favor. Kiana had a particular fetish of reducing men into her own personal cock loving, anally fucked, cum loving sluts for her entertainment.

Who wants to train?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)