More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CON2H4 CON2H4

What world do you want to create?

People of the same sex as you-helping you out of the closet-helpful-reassuring, encouraging/ offended

(Author's note: I realise that male homosexuality may be off-putting to many, so I've decided to allow the possibility of a lesbian protagonist by writing a de-gendered chapter. enjoy.)

People of the same sex as you

Your character can have sex with any adult of the same sex, in any matter they please, anywhere, in private or in public- even if said adult is completely straight.

Helping you out of the closet


Your character is a gay/bisexual person, whose parents were homophobic. Horrendously so. As a result of their outright , you find yourself afraid of getting intimate with the same sex.

After you turn 18, you leave your parents, but their still haunts you. You go to a therapist complaining about insomnia and stress, but they help you realise that your parents is the cause. Your therapist suggests that you build your confidence by having sex with people of the same sex.

Reassuring, encouraging

Because they are aware of how horrendous your was, people will happily accommodate you. You may show signs of thinking it immoral to have sex with the same sex and people will reassure you it's OK. If people realise you have your eye on somebody of the same sex, they will actively encourage you to grab your target's attention. If your target sees you, they will automatically come over and help you, even reassuring and encouraging you as you see fit.

Offended

Of course, in these modern progressive times, it's sad that we still have to deal with homophobes. Nonetheless, if somebody acts in a homophobic manner to you, other people who see it, will decide that you should them as a fitting punishment. If nobody witnessed it, you will be believed if you tell somebody. Of course, said homophobe will be disgusted and offended when this happens, but hopefully, they will learn not to be a total douchebag to you.

So who are you and where do you begin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)