More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mazer Mazer

Now on with the story!!!!!

People in the story (For Writers) Or people who wish to learn about the characters.

Please be advised that ( )this make means update at the beginning and end of statements. In this section of the story.

The Girls,

Dzoldzaya Molotov- She is Mongolian, her family was had given her the name Molotov because of there connections or fondness of Russia, and Dzoldzaya means Light of Destiny in Mongolian. When Mongolia became a Free Zone, they adapted there names into first name last name and she goes by the name Dzaya, but the D is silent. She is in the same grade as the main character and in a few classes. She looks a lot like what you would expect if she was part Asian and part American Indian, her skin looks like it has a pretty pure all over tan as a whole. It is not dark it is just bronze so in some regards she might even pass for Greek or Mediterranean. If it was not for the fact she has Asian Features, she has long black hair, and is about 5'7" which as best as most can tell is pretty tall for a Mongolian girl she is pretty leggy but in a good way and her body fits her legs, and her ass very well. Her tits are mostly about a large B, low C at best. Her Family are Citizens if it is not clear because she is from Mongolia. She has Science and Sociology with you and she is about to transfer into your PE class. Of course you don't know this she swapped her PE class with her math class and this of course put her in both your classes. So that means she is in PE, Math, Chemistry and Sociology. (Dzaya seems confident with sex toys and with touching other females, She is also getting along pretty well with Cora considering she had her had pretty much always considered one and other rivals. They are using and one and other for support to help over come many of the same obstacles you are.)

Corazon Bondoc is Filipino, her Grandfather was visiting China on business when the war broke out, because of conflicted in China and the Chinese news telling people not from China to flee.He was into the Mongolian refugee camp around the time that the Main character's family got to Mongolia. Her grandfather, married a Chinese woman. And her father was born, she is second generation like the main character. Their families had gotten citizenship at about the same time, and the main character grew up with her. She looks, Chinese but has a hit of natural skin tan. Mostly because of the Spanish blood from her grandfather, She goes by the name Cora. She is in a lot of the same classes as the main character as well. Her features even thou she is Asian is more of European style. Her eyes and nose and everything makes her look quite a bit different from her peer group as does her hair color. She has Dark Blond Hair, which kinda sets her apart since it is her natural color and it is cut short just at the top of the shoulders, as well as Dark blue eyes. She is about 5'4", and if you were to guess her breast size it would be about high C low D. She is also a bit more fit then most of the other girls, she acts a lot like a guy most of time. Which is another trait that sets her apart from the others. Her first name means Heart her last name means Mountain. She shares all the same classes with you, she picked her classes based on what you picked. You both get along pretty well but your friends don't notice it. She has a younger sister and brother. (Cora is more shy on the whole then you would have expected you would have figured for a boyish personality she would have been a bit more head strong but she is not. Her and Dzaya are having a sleep over to help explore themselves.)

Tara Tenzin- She is Chinese her family had hid the fact they had Tibetan practices, and so when they were from the country or were able to flee China they saw to it they went to Mongolia. She is a refugee, she looks pretty standard for an Chinese girl. But I would not go so far as to call her ugly or plain, she just has very pale skin by comparison to many others. She has black hair, her face often blushes a bit more often then the others. It might have to do with her over all Pale nature, she is shy. She is about 5'3", And I would say she has about a high A cup maybe mid range B cup. Because she is shy it is hard to tell because she dresses to hide it. Who knows they could be bigger. She lives in the same building as the Main character and she is a year a head of the main character. Because she is considered an Elder to the main character she is less shy about talking to him as she has trouble with people her own age or older then her. Her name like that of many other Asians was put into a first name last name format by standard practice, Her name is Tara as in the Mother Goddess or Earth, and Her last name means Protector of Dharma or keeper of bond/teaching. She wishes to become a teacher, because of her issues of shyness she feels the need to teach and help others, since the people she would teach would be younger then her. She goes by the name Tara or Ten depending on many different things.

Irene and Alexandra Volkov are twin sisters, 18 same age and only share one class with you and that is Sociology. They are very popular. Their family are rich Russians, they moved to Mongolia once the conflicted started to affect their wealth, and their safety within Russia. They are treated a bit better then Citizens then again they are rich but this does not make them Citizens. Irene means Peace well Alexandra means Defender of man or Helper. And their last name means Wolf, so it is not far fetched to suggest that Peace defenders of man or wolf it makes you wonder if they like the beasts maybe. Or primal behavior, thou as a whole they are the most stuck up bitches in all the school. It would not be far to guess that chances are these two will get the most degrading treatment of all the females during the breeding programs. They are stunning pair of twins so you could guess, the rest. They have light blond hair, blue eyes. They stand about 5'8" and you would guess one of them to have a high C cup well the other had a mid range D or at least as best as you can tell. There faces are pleasing which is one of the reasons you get the feeling they will get it the worse once the shit is to hit the fan but you also wonder how their family might respond to said treatment. Since the treatment they get up til the operation starts, it is clear that their father had been greasing a lot of palms. Irene is over shadowed by her sister Alexandra so you would not go so far to really say they are both bitches. Irene is more of a bitch to her sister then other people, and she is not really as stuck up either. Alexandra likes to go by Alex, which she does get told to her is a boys name, much to the amusement to most people because it is one of the few things they can do to shut her up. (It turns out that Alex has been sexually abused by her father and this made her a total bitch more or less, but she did it to protected her sister. Its likely that Irene likes you, these are words from Alex.)

Leah Weber- She is German and Russian as well as Mongolian in ancestry, Her great great great great grandfather ran from German forces that had been investigating stories about the pure race during the Second World War. He was taken in by a small herding village in the middle of no were, He was allowed to marry and have children and the name Leah and Weber natural passed down through the family til she was born. She looks, a bit more white then Asian. It seemed her ancestor had been taking in by the clan or a branch of the clan that his higher ups had been looking for. It is suggest also that her family may have also interbreed with one or two Russians which is another reason she looks more white and European. She was born with Reddish blond hair, and she also looks very European by most regards. She is also very pale, so she tends to look a bit whiter then many of the Mongols or Chinese at times. She is also a bit taller then average at around. 5'8" and her breasts are hard to guess because she often wears baggy clothing. At best guess you might put it at a mid range C cup. She is friends with Dzoldzaya Molotov, and she has no great love for Irene and Alexandra Volkov the two of them are always trying to get her to be their friend and suggesting she dress more provocatively. She tries to ignore them as much as possible. She is clearly a Citizen. She only takes two classes with the main character. She takes Sociology and PE with you. (Leah likes you but she also really likes Yuri, which is good for him on the whole.)

There is also a number of exchange students for which as they are introduced or added to the story they mostly will have base details added at this location.

There are exchange students from Japan, the America's and Canada as well as part of Europe. And Indo-Asia Meaning there are people from all over the world living in your Free Zone, anyone not introduced in this part will be added. The Free Zone's felt that culture or population exchange is important, the Free Zone's treat all exchange students as Citizens because of the requirements to be allowed to be exchanged into another Free Zone, in other words Citizen of one Citizen of all more or less. And the Exchange Program was set up to send people age 18 to other Free Zones to learn and progress studies often they would end up staying. Thou it was a step toward the DNA diversity required for the Free Zone Nations to step forward with there plans.

Female Exchange Student

Skye MacKenzie Campbell- She is Scottish, 18 she looks kinda like a younger version of Charlie Paige Macbain, but she has smaller tits but it's clear they don't get in the way of her sports activities so low C mostly. And her hair is more brown then Red, she also is less pale on the whole then Charlie. She is also not as strong as Charlie. Most of Skye's strength is in her legs. Ms.Macbain is her student adviser as well as her half sister. Skye likes to go by her middle name. So she goes by Kenzy, she started doing this after she got to Mongolia when she realized Kenzy was easier for the locals to say in English then Skye thou she has no issue with being called by her first name so long as you can say it properly. She likes smart guys meaning, she could be attracted to the Main character, But it also means she might like Yuri as well. She takes part in some of the girls after school activities, and you have had a little contacted with her in the weight room well working out but very rarely. She likes Soccer as well as many other indoor actives in the off season. She likes many of the other exchange students, she had gone to an all girls Catholic school when she was younger and she swings a bit both ways. ( Skye is sarcastic and like a mini Charlie because in fact the two of them are half sisters, Skye is not as confident as her sister at times. Thou she is a bit head strong, she does get shy and meek at times as well.)

Matsumoto Yuzuki- Is an exchange student from Japan she is 18, she uses her last name as a first name for the formalities and all. She prefers not to use western order she finds it insulting to her family. So she tends to call most people by there last names, She is very bright and she has a very strong feelings in regards to right and wrong. She has black hair, a fair face and pretty good figure you would not call her ugly by any means. Even thou Toshi is male he is her student adviser, they could have Ai or any number of other staff members do it but they felt Toshi made a better adviser because of his laid back behavior, plus her favorite subject is math and she really likes the sciences and a number of other brainy actives she is often found doing things that you would normally find Yuri doing, she has been going to school as an exchange student in your zone for over 2 years. She sometimes calls people by there first name only when they are in the presence of a relation with the same last name, so she tends to call Alex by her first name as an example. (Matsumoto is bold, very bold for a Japanese girl, she likes Yuri so good for him!)

Madison Mitchell- is from the Free Zone in America. She was an orphan who grow up in the American Free Zone and then transferred here as an exchange student at the college, Her parents had died when she was young, and her grandmother took her in and fled into the Free Zone. She was adopted by Mormons, and raised along side adopted siblings. her parents had been tolerant to the idea the kids should not be to believe in what they did simply because they are raising them. Her adopted parents had not been able to have kids of their own. In some regards is the first person you have meet with a story similar to your own, you had been raised by someone your parents approved of. But Madison insists that her adopted parents loved them all as much as they could. ( Long story short, she is white she is a bit taller then the average person about. She is maybe a year or two older then your sister, and she has brown hair and brown eyes. You get the feeling she gets along with your sister and Tara so well because of the fact she dresses a lot like Tara does. Thou your unsure if that is because of the population standards or her trying to fit in or stay warm. It's hard to make out her physical features more so then Tara. But you get the feeling based on her hand, she might be tall but she seems petite so you would guess she has smaller breasts and has a bit lower body fat. You think she might be a good friend for Yuri, you know he likes the geeky types and so on.)

College Students-

Amanda Callaway- Likes to be called Mandy, she is a hair stylist, she works for a woman named Ms.Moon. She works to help pay for living expenses well going to college on grant as well as to help cover anything for college that the grant does not cover. She is a cute girl with short brown hair, Hazel eyes. She is not as tall as many of the others and her tits and ass are a bit on the bigger side but not the larger side of bad for her general size. She was wearing a lose shirt when you meet her which allowed you to look down her shirt well she was cutting your hair. She knows your sister and your cousin as well as Faith and Kaylee and she was originally interviewed by Dr.Maxwell. Olivia commented on how she had a shy personality and how she did not understand why she worked as a hair stylist with a shy personality. She also commented on why she had picked 5 males for which to take part in the program with. Instead of just one, but in the end this is not a reflection of her so much as her just trying to fill out the forms. It is also clear that everyone in the college did it in different ways some had assistance like Amanda others did it in groups.( I will refine this description once I figure out how to describe her better.)

Shop Keepers-

Sir or Mr - His name is not the only cork, This guy strange very strange, but quick to work and good at his job he is a tailor and seems to be interesting to talk to. He is all business, and when I say all business. He comments about your business well doing his business, he is fast and snappy at the same time but in a way that is fun. He remembers his customers, and he even remembers the assholes. So he does well by knowing how to read people as well, you wonder if he use to have some kind of other job before he did this job as a tailor. But you would be to afraid to honestly ask him, but maybe one day you will.

Furniture Shop Owner- He knows his son is worthless, and over aggressive against a customer. It seems he knows his son does not realize they are not selling cars, he is quick to clean up the problems his son makes. He is much better to deal with then others. This man is fair, and he remembers the orders that Faith had made before. He is even prepared to take back old stock and resell it.( You have given him advice on how to improve his shop and get better public relations. You kinda wonder if he has a daughter, but that is not here or there.)

Goth Girl- She works in the Costume shop where Faith bought a few sexy things, you know the other girls will return here again. But you are pretty sure you will not be, Faith did not like how the girl was coming onto you. But in the end this is besides the point.

Heather- She works at a sex shop, her parents own it. She is in her mid 20's, you are pretty sure she finished college. She is mostly of Russian Ancestry, she is pleasant to talk to and kinda cute considering. She is a friend of Faith and Kaylee, they know her from shopping here in the past. The three of them often use to go out drinking together. Faith believes her to be a Lesbian, but she can't be to sure on it. You did not check her out to closely because if she is to be included, as her dream suggested. Then she has to talk to and work it out with Faith and Kaylee, you will meet and get to know her better later.

Main Charater's Family is next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)