More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

The Princess?

Peach

The sun broke the night sky above the Mushroom Kingdom and beams of light shined through the open spaces left by the drapes in Princess Peach's room. She lay in her canopy bed, layers of pink blankets over her body and white veils hanging from the bed posts. The door creeped open and twelve feet rushed into the room and leaped up on sheets past the veils. Six toads surrounded the princess as she dreamed of a red hatted plumber and they removed the covers to reveal her near naked form.

Six pairs of hands moved downward and pulled their respective pants down to ankle height, then grasped their individual mushroom phalluses. The two green spotted ones next to her legs grabbed her calves and stoked themselves with her dainty feet, while the other yellow and red ones opposite of them wrapped strands of blonde hair around their members and went to town. A red toad to Peach's left jumped on her giant fun bags and rammed his dick between them while his blue friend on her left took liberty of the princess' hand for his masturbation.

It was a vigorous ten minutes of this jack fest before, one by one, each toad spread his seed all over the princess' torso, feet, and face. Peach let out a yawn and moved a little, "She's waking up! Hurry, we gotta clean her up!", one ugently whispered to the others. The blue toad leapt down and took the princess' last dress from her closet, and brought it back to the other five who spread it across her body. They wiped the jizz off of her, but didn't bother with her face. They jumped down to the floor and made a quick exit and left the dress beside the bed.

Peach awoke to the new day and got out of bed, but she felt something weird on her face. She wiped the toad cream off of her nose and cheeks, "I don't remember having cake before bed?", she said to herself then licked the "frosting" from her hand. It brought disgust to her expression and a shiver down her spine while someone else entered the room. "Good morning princess!", spoke Toadsworth from the door as his eyes opened wide then quickly settled.

"Hello Toadsworth!", she responded then looked down to she was only wearing a couple of white stickings and garters. Peach could see the bulge in Toadsworth's pants and grabbed a long silver tray from a table to her left in order to cover herself.

"Well I'll let you get ready. I will be downstairs in my office if you need me for anything.", he said to the red faced princess before leaving the room and shutting the door. She had never been so embarrassed in her life and quicky dashed for closet to see it empty except for her lovely pink high heel shoes. She slipped them on and grew worried for she had nothing to wear over her important bits, because her bras and panties were weaved into her dresses in order to put them on swiftly.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw a pink mass, "My dress!", she yelled before running up to it and picking it off the floor. "Eww! It's sticky with yucky cake frosting! I can't wear this at all!", she exclaimed then threw the musky smelling dress in a laundry basket. Peach stood there naked, pouting and pondering about the situation and went over her options. She could get a dress from the laundry room all the way down in the basement, get Toadsworth's help, borrow someone else's clothes, wear the sticky smelly dress, or think of something else.

What is she to do? Or is there another surprise?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)