More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by anty45 anty45

Choose male or female to play with?

Pay-Per-Views

This where the major Pay-Per-Views and events are. These events can make or break a wrestler's career. They can break old bonds, create new friendships, find love, and most importantly crowning a new champion in one of the belts.

Tanya makes plenty of pay per views during the months but these are the main ones.

The Main Pay Per Views Are followed

Titty Slam- The Main event in the summer, main event is to beat Mama Luv's winning streak in this one.

Fetish Festival- This is a strange one where Tanya has a pay per view that addresses the strange fetishes for the fans. The matches are completely random and basically revolves around the fetishes of the wrestlers and their fans who get to vote who fight who and what matches they have. The voting occurs during the whole month of September

Hell Night- A event for halloween where all the ghouls and monsters come out and halloween theme matches are to be seen.

Spanksgiving Bash- An event for thanksgiving. An event normally with Thanksgiving theme matches.

Horny Holidays- A event around Christmas. Plenty of Christmas theme matches.

Lord of the Rings- An event where twenty wrestlers go in and only one comes out. It's a match takes most of the pay per view and whoever wins has a chance for a tittle shot at Nymphomania.

Valentine's Massacre - An event for Valentines, normally matches around valentines that are suppose to bring couples together or drive them apart.

Nymphomania- The event to end all events, suppose to be the biggest event of them all next to Titty Slam.

Total Domination- An event where the losers of the matches has to be the sex of the winner for two weeks.

XTreme and X Rated- An event where rules rule. Expect to see a lot of blood and broken bones in this one. This is the one where grudges can be settle.

Jobbermania- An event where the jobbers and low level wrestlers gets a chance to shine. Normally Mcvan finds a way to fuck with them through, but for those that pass through helps them immensity in their career.

Beach Bust- This is an event that close out the summer before Titty Slam with the wrestlers in tight swimsuits.

Remember these are only the main ones for all wrestlers but Tanya has made certain pay per views for different fetishes in between these main ones like one for Jobbers, one for MILFS and one for Muscle Ladies. These are the ones that anyone can attend. So if there are any other pay per views you can think of please add them.

What are they?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)