More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TylerUchiha TylerUchiha

Page one

Page one

Q#1: how Hades is portrayed as one that hates interactions with humans,sex being the most unlikely.Nico and Bianca were Hades's only offspring on the series and they had lots of problems beig attached by Zeus several times only one of them.

My questions concern this path the most , being the original one at the moment.

Will you explore moments of the relation Hades/Y/N's Mother?Did Hades loved his mum as well or was it a relationship?

Will Y/N's be the creator and administrator of Hades's cabin since he will appear far earlier than Nico?Will the MC retain only his god parent powers or will you make their not god parent,a god's champion or some stuff like that?Will the MC share the common fatal flaw of the Hades's children or will you create a new one?

Will you make similar routes(when the existent are finished)for the other gods,Hera,Hypnos,Hecade?

Are you planning on developing feelings between Hades's children?

Will you make Persephone's role more important on this series?,her role as an antagonist will be interesting.

And my last questions,Will you follow the Canon storyline slightly changed with your OC or make a complete different one?

What will be Percy's role on the fic?Are you planning for a rivalry,a friendship,cold acquaintance?

A#1: The MC will be the creater/administrator.

The MC will retain their good parents powers.

The MC will have a new flaw, which will be found sometime soon the story.

I plan on making a path for all the Olympians.

Yes, the Hades children will have a trustworthy family relationship with each other.

Persephone's role will stay the same.

I'm staying Canon, but the story will have a few changes; such as fitting in sex chapters. A cold acquaintance

Page two.

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)