More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Altira Altira

What world do you want to create?

Ownership - Right to claim / It's got my name on it - Accepted (non-negative)

Ownership

With anything that you own what would normally be illegal or socially unacceptable isn't, but only with something you own. This means that you could build without getting planning permission or masturbate in public (you own yourself after all).

If somehow you were to come into ownership of someone else, or even just a part of them, you could do anything you want with them. People who you own would also be legally required to do whatever you want and people who's parts you own would be required to accommodate you with regards to your property.

If you own someone's breasts you can touch, fondle or even get a titjob whenever you want. You could even just lead someone around by the breasts that you own if you want. If you own someone's choice of dress you can have them dress however you want, or not. If you own someones relationships you can change them however you want but only from their perspective.

Circumstances - Pick one

Right to claim

You have the right to claim ownership of anything. Yes anything. Just tell someone that you claim ownership of something and so far as everyone is concerned you'll now own it.

It's got my name on it

Write you're name on something and so far as everyone is concerned you'll now own it. To claim a part or something more abstract you'll have to write the name of the thing before your own. For example: Breasts - John Doe

Accepted (non-negative)

Everyone accepts this as just the way things are and don't see you in a negative light because of it. Otherwise they'll react as normal.

If you picked "It's got my name on it" people won't just accept you writing your name on anything, or anyone. At least not any more than usual because they won't put the two together. So if someone will normally let you write on them they still will but if not they'll resist as much as they normally would. They won't, however, make a big deal of it afterwards. After all you own the thing now and that's just the way things are.

Which circumstance?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)