More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jjsmith jjsmith

Were do we start?

Outdoor Pool

It is over 100 degrees fahrenheit today and your mom wants to go to the local pool to cool off, however she doesn't want to go alone. You're not much of a swimmer, but you agree to come along.

You arrive at the pool with your mom, you both go to separate changing rooms. You put on a pair of blue swim trunks, exiting the changing room, you notice the large amount of people at the pool. It is jam packed with people. Surpassingly there are no kids, and an overwhelmingly large number of men. Strange you think to yourself. "Hey Jim, ready to swim," you look over to your mother, hot damn! Your mom was in a pink bikini, which strained to cover her massive tits and ass. It looked like she would burst out of it at any second. Her reddish brown hair was let loose, flowing down to her shoulders. "I really don't feel , like swimming right now," You answer, " I"ll just sit over here and read my book."
"Okay, honey," as your mom walks into the pool, you can't help but notice the number of stares she receives from the other swimmers.
You sit down and pull out your book, you read for a couple of minutes. After awhile you look to check on your mother.
Kathy is currently in the middle of the pool, standing and having a conversation with a young black man and another young white man both about your age. She seems to enjoy herself, as she is laughing a lot. You see her feel both the guys muscles, it is strange, but seems harmless. Now and then you see a random man walk by and cop a feel of your mom's ass or breasts. It didn't look like it bothered your mom, in fact, it almost seemed like an inside joke. A middle aged man walked by, squeezed her ass, your mom looked back and said something you couldn't hear which resulted in both of them laughing, strange. You decide to go back to reading your book.

What do you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)