More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ChloBlo1218 ChloBlo1218

Where is Vanessa Hudgens ?

Out for a jog

“Unh. Unh. Unh...Fuck yes..” Vanessa managed to moan out in low rumbles between sharp gasps, getting her tight pussy stuffed by a large white cock in missionary. Eyes closed, the sexy brunette focused on the sexual sensations coursing through her body with each thrust. *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

The sounds of her obnoxiously loud alarm had woken Vanessa up out of her wet dream, letting out a frustrated groan as she opened her eyes and turned over to shut off the alarm.

5 a.m. Time for her daily run. Vanessa liked to get up early to avoid paparazzi and a large amount of the public. The lack of attention really allowed Vanessa to focus on the day ahead as she made her way through the sleepy L.A. streets.

Groggily moving around in her bed, Vanessa eventually got up and headed towards the bathroom, the chilly morning air hitting her naked body sending chills down the brunettes spine. The edges of her elegant curves had a bright orange glow from the rising sun peeking in through her bedroom windows, her cute ass bouncing with each plodding step looking like a perfectly ripe peach.

Vanessa took to checking herself out in the mirror, striking various sexy poses like she was in one of her stunning photo shoots.

Strolling over to her dresser, Vanessa rummaged through her panty drawer pulling out a grey Calvin Klein thong. Opening the adjacent drawer, the Sucker Punch star grabbed a light blue sports bra with a short zipper down the front. Finally, Vanessa reached into the lower drawer and took out a pair of grey leggings, closing it and beginning to put on her running outfit.

Vanessa chose an Electric Blue hair tie off her dresser to complete her look, tying her wavy brunette hair into a short ponytail. Slipping into a pair of white running shoes, Vanessa stepped out the door and placed her phone in waistband of grey thong, bounding off into town.

With the warmth of the sun rising behind Vanessa, she found an extra gear inside herself and ended up going for a longer run than usual. A light coat of sweat had began to cover her body, making it glisten in the sunlight.

Vanessa had not bothered to check the weather before she left her house, trusting the L.A. weather to be the same as always, bright and sunny. Unfortunately for her, today was not one of those days.

Vanessa felt droplet of liquid patter her exposed arms and face, looking up right as it started to pour. Her light brown eyes stung from rainwater, and coughing when water found it’s way into her gaping mouth.

Vanessa bolted down the streets looking for cover, eventually finding an overhang to hide under. Vanessa ran harder than she ever had, her breath getting more ragged and deep as she felt the cold weather penetrate her thin clothing. Drenched in rain, clothes soaked and dark, the outline of her thong completely visible as clothes stick to her body.

Catching her breath, wrapping her arms around her waist trying to warm up, Vanessa didn’t notice a car racing down the street as if it wasn’t pouring rain. By the time she finally heard the car coming towards her, Vanessa barely had time to let out a loud shriek when she felt a spray of water hit her legs, before a tsunami of street sludge and rainwater landed over top of the petite actress.

What does Vanessa do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)