More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by FredWeasleyLives1 FredWeasleyLives1

What do Leah and I do together?

Our hot date

I am practically flying out of my apartment with my wild friend Sereena Patel walking five steps behind. I am about to confess my feelings of love to my friend and business partner Leah Myers. I am confident that that that ebony beauty will be my girlfriend tonight. My imagination is running wild because thoughts of her bedroom are running through my head. I am closer to Leah then I have ever been closer to anyone. It has made it so much easier that Leah's little sister Andi has given our relationship her approval. The thoughts inside my head are making it difficult to unlock my car.

"You look too excited to drive," Sereena commented which caused me to hand her my keys.

I walked to the other side of my car and waited for my raven hair friend to let me into my car. She was about to unlock the door on her side when her cell phone started to ring. I patiently waited for Sereena to answer her phone even though I was anxious to get to Leah's place. Even though I could not hear the voice on the other end of the line, I knew that it had to be Sereena's girlfriend Aiyana Midthunder because of how much my friend was blushing. I had a wide grin on my face because of how much my rambunctious friend was stumbling through the conversation.

"Oh, h-hi... I t-think that you're a c-cutie pie too... W-well, I would like to do that with you too... Y-yes and that too... You really know how to turn me on... I... can't come over tonight because I have to help Sadie with something... B-bye"

It took Sereena a few seconds to recover from her phone conversation. I only hope that Leah will make me feel like that tonight. When my friend saw the grin that was on my face, a mixture of anger and embarrassment flashed across her face.

"What are you looking at?" Sereena snapped.

"Oh, nothing," I innocently jibed. "I just never thought that I would see you blush like that."

"Get in the car, Sadie!" Sereena commanded.

"That's more like it," I gave in while getting into the passenger side of my car and buckling myself in. "I want you to know that I am happy for you two."

"I am happy for you and Leah," Sereena acknowledged while starting the car and driving off towards our destination.

I am glad that Sereena's girlfriend provided us with a distraction. It really helped me lessen my nerves. I no longer feel like that I am going to break apart into a million pieces. I watched the scenery go by with a smile on my face until we got to Leah's apartment building. Once I got there, I hurried under the green awning that covered the front entrance and stepped inside. I had to climb a flight of stairs to apartment 204 and then took a deep breath to steady myself. I rang to doorbell and then waited a few seconds for the door to open. When the door opened, I was quickly hugged by Leah's teenage sister Andi who had her black hair done up in a tall bun.

"'Sup, Sadie," Andi greeted in her flippant way.

"I'm glad to see you too, Andi," I acknowledged while patting her back.

"Let Sadie in," Leah admonished.

I quickly entered the apartment followed by Sereena. I noticed that the kitchen was only separated by a counter. I thought that it was a nice homey touch. I know that none of the things in the apartment are very extravagant such as the television or the blue couch, but I can still feel the love in this room. The atmosphere of this place encourages me to go ahead with my plans.

"Are you ready to go, Andi?" Sereena asked.

"You bet!" Andi blared while standing up to join her babysitter.

"Have Andi back by nine, Sereena," Leah ordered.

"You got it," Sereena called back while heading out the door with her charge.

As soon as we were alone in the apartment, I took a good look at Leah and my breath caught in my throat. I realized that I loved everything about her. I loved her black puffy hair. I loved her brown skin. I loved how she looked in her blue and red striped sweater. I loved how she looked in her blue jeans. I even loved the way that her black eyes looked at me.

"We're alone," Leah mentioned while sitting on the couch and patting it with her left hand to get me to sit down.

"Um..." I nervously choked out while joining her.

"I assume that you didn't come to talk about work," Leah guessed.

"That is the last thing on my mind," I replied while shaking my head.

"Then why are you here?" Leah wondered.

I searched my mind for the proper way to begin. My nerves were threatening to overtake me. I could see Leah waiting patiently for me to begin. I decided that it would be easier for me to speak if I started with an ice breaker.

"Do you remember when we met?" I asked.

"I remember it as if it happened yesterday," Leah mused. "I even remember the red jacket and blue jeans that you wore. It impressed me how you defended yourself against T.J.'s advances. It impressed me how you explained that everyone was a hard worker even though you didn't always get along. What impressed me the most is what you did when Martin asked you to take me to lunch so you could convince you to join the company. You said that I should join ClickIt so I could see you more often."

"I am glad that you did because well..." I tried to get out only to feel my voice box starting to close up. I had to take a deep breath to steady myself. "Even though we have only known each other for a few months, I feel like that I have known you my whole life."

"I feel the a same way," Leah purred.

"I have done a lot of soul searching lately and I have realized that you are the one that I want. I want to be your girlfriend if you'll have me. What I really want to say is... I love you."

Leah looked stunned for a few seconds. I was starting to get a little nervous because I was a little worried that she would turn me down. I soon realized that I had nothing to worry about when my new girlfriend grabbed me in a fierce hug.

"I love you too, and I will be happy to be your girlfriend!" Leah exclaimed.

"I am so happy!" I sighed right before putting my arms around her and giving her a deep kiss. I was so happy that a tear escaped my right eye. Leah kissed the tear from my cheek.

"I'm happy too," Leah murmured. "I know that Andi will be jumping for joy when we tell her that we are officially together. She absolutely loves you."

"That's great because I love Andi," I confided.

"I am glad that you said that because I could never be with anybody who didn't love my sister," Leah mentioned. "I know that Camilla and Andi hated each other."

"Please don't mention that shrew. It dampens the mood." I chastised my steady since the mention of her bratty ex makes my skin crawl.

"I'm sorry," Leah apologized. "Is there anything that I can do to make it up to you?"

"A kiss would help," I implored.

"That's simple enough," my darling conceded with a bright smile while leaning in.

I put my hands on my steady's waist and closed my eyes. I felt fireworks go off in my brain when I kissed Leah. Now I know that I made the right decision. Now I know that I am with the right person. The kiss is making me so alive and loved. How could my life be any better than this? It is too bad that human beings need oxygen to breathe because that meant that our kiss eventually had to end.

"Is that better?" Leah wanted to know.

"I'm not sure," I pondered while scratching my chin. "You might want to kiss me a few more times just to make sure."

"If you insist," Leah pretended to grumble.

This time I fully wrapped my arms around Leah and squeezed. Our kisses was a lot more heated and enjoyable this time. I know that I felt my body temperature climb through the roof. After a while, I wanted more from my hot babe so I crawled into her lap and straddled her. Normal kisses were not enough for me any longer so I stuck my tongue into her mouth.

"How did you get so good at kissing?" Leah gasped as soon as she could take a breath.

"Beats me," I droned while trapping my girlfriend's lower lip in between both of mine.

"Ummmm!" Leah moaned.

"Do you know what I would like to do now?"

"What?" Leah sighed.

"I would like you to give me a tour of your apartment," I requested.

"Is there something specific that you would like to see?" Leah question with her eyelashes raised in surprise. "I didn't expect you to be asking me for a tour now of all times."

"I would like you to show me your bedroom," I teased as a dirty smirk crawled across my face.

"Okay then," Leah laughed as we both got up from the couch. I let Leah get a step ahead of me and then made a play for her breasts from behind,

"Sadie, you naughty little..." Leah squealed.

"You know you love it!" I sneered.

"Yeah, I do," Leah hissed.

After I got done playing with my beau's beautiful breasts, we walked towards her bedroom again. We were just about to enter the room that I so desperately wanted to be in at the moment when she stopped to look at me.

"Why did we stop?" I blared with my nerves on edge.

"May I ask you a personal question?" Leah wondered.

"O-okay," I stuttered.

"How far did you go with Mark and Ben?" Leah spoke which caused me to let out a breath to calm down.

"Well, I did fool around with them a little, but I made a promise to myself that I would not cross the line until I knew what I wanted," I reasoned.

"I am glad that you said that because I would like us to cross the line now that we are together," Leah revealed which made me blush from head to toe.

"Oh... I..." I squeaked while looking towards the floor.

"Don't you want to have sex with me?" Leah probed while touching my right shoulder.

"Yes... but..." I whined.

"Are you embarrassed about something?" Leah closed in.

"Well..." I gasped while still looking at the floor.

"Is it your breasts?" Leah finished.

"It's just that they are quite a bit smaller than most women's and I don't know what you'll think of them," I explained as doubt began to fill my mind. I just hope that Leah doesn't become repulsed by my nude body.

Do we have sex?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)