More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sloth013 Sloth013

Who to follow?

Orion Smith, Freshman

"Alright you wimps. Lets get the sorting over with." A man dressed in a gym outfit said.

"It's not going to be like Hogwarts is it?" Someone mumbled, exciting a few laughs.

"QUIET!" The gym teacher yelled, obviously using some of his power. "I am Coach Boomer. Here at Sky High, you are sorted into two groups. Hero's and sidekicks." The man said as a circular stage rose from the gym floor. "I will be the judge of your abilities. If you don't like it, complain to your mommy." Bommer said.

"You. Whats your name?" He said pointing to a kid with frizzy hair and glasses.

"L-Larry Sir." Larry said.

"L-Larry. Get up here." He said insulting the kid. Larry nervously walked up a set of stairs that appeared out of the stage. "What can you do?" Boomer asked. Larry took off his glasses and clenched his fists. After a moment, where once Larry stood, was a large rock golem.

"Well now Larry." Boomer said impressed. He pushed a button and a beat up car fell from the ceiling. Larry casually caught it with one arm. Boomer nodded before pressing another button, cranking the car back up. "Hero!" Boomer yelled.

After that the sorting went a bit faster, a few hero's a few sidekicks. Eventually, Boomer pointed to our protagonist. He's fairly tall, and lean, mayhaps a runner or swimmer. He has olive skin, with black hair and cobalt eyes. He has on a pair of dark grey Jeans, and a panda pattern hoodie.

"Panda boy, your up." Bommer said. Orion slowly walked up the stairs until he was on stage. "What's your name son?" Coach asked.

"Orion." Orion said with a deep voice.

"And what can you do, Orion?"

What can he do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)