More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mrxl mrxl

What happens next?

Orgasm...

Girl: "AHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

A red head girl. Correction. A red head WOMAN laids drunk off her orgasm...

I blow my load. Unfortunately, not onto to red-head because she's fucking her husband in the room on the other side of my paper-thin walls.

For the last 4 hours, I heard the moans, thumps, bumps, humps of my "fucking" neighbors.

Now don't get me wrong I'm not complaining about the noise. My neighbors are hot! And it isn't the first I've jacked off to their moanings and screaming.

The red headed MILF fucking on the other side of my wall has a petite 5' body with amazing 34B breast. I use the term MILF loosely because she is a MOTHER I'd love to fuck, but in no way does she look like one. Especially when she is next to her TALLER (5' 10") BUSTIER (38DD) 18 year old daughter. The husband...not hot. He works at the base as a scientist. He even looks the part, old fat white hair and bald.

But damn? I'm jealous of the fat old bastard. The though of him getting suck off by those soft pouty lips. Fucking the tight sweet pussy. Pounding again and again that sexy ass.

I don't know their names but will one day I'll find out their names.

Thump! Thump! Thump!

Me: "Damn? They're going at it again? Shouldn't that old fart must be dead now?"

This time that pounding noise wasn't the MILF.

The pounding was....

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)