More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

Who would you like to play as? An established character, or someone new?

Organizations

(EDITORS NOTE: THIS IS SET IN TWO DIFFERENT PARTS CANNON INFO AND NON-CANNON INFO, IF YOU WISH TO HAVE YOUR OWN NON-CANNON INFO ADDED MESSAGE ME OR THE AUTHOR AND ONE OF US WILL MAKE IT SO)

--(--(CANNON)--)--

Witch Hunters

Cruel Mage Haters employed by King Radovid V, to Hunt Down, , and Kill Mages and Sorceresses, even Non-Magic using Alchemists or Herbalists. Many members of this Vile Group are Bigoted and Live to inflict unimaginable suffering on Mage and Non-Humans Alike.

Salamandra

The Salamandra are a criminal organization within the storyline of The Witcher (PC) and which is led by a sorcerer named Azar Javed.

Members of this mysterious organization wear a symbol depicting a salamander, the fire lizard, usually tattooed on their head, but sometimes elsewhere. The origin of this group is unknown, though one can find ordinary lackeys, trained assassins as well as mages among their ranks. A large contingent of Salamanders attacked Kaer Morhen, the Witchers' Eyre, and stole the secrets of the mutagenic substances and stimulants, so closely guarded by the brotherhood for hundreds of years.

As the game progresses, Geralt will discover more and more about Salamandra: its whereabouts, its way of generating money and modus operandi. Hunting down the Salamandra organization and finding its leader is the driving motivation of the whole game.

Order of the Flaming Rose

The Order of the Flaming Rose, sometimes simply The Order, is a militant religious knightly order, featured in CD Projekt's The Witcher franchise. At first knights were mostly based and organized in kingdoms of Aedirn and Temeria but later, after the uprising in Vizima, King Foltest confiscated the Order's assets in his realm to finance repairs and they were to move further north to Redania and even Kaedwen.

The primary purposes of Order are to defend the downtrodden from evil and spread the belief in the Eternal Fire, but they are also sometime serving as brute to hunt down heretics and police .

Lodge of Sorceresses

The Lodge of Sorceresses arose from the ruins of the Brotherhood of Sorcerers after the incident on Thanedd Island essentially killed the older order among mages. It was a secret organization composed entirely of female mages and even referred to as a sisterhood due to no men being invited, as the sorceresses saw men as too incompetent to handle governing areas of magic

Ducal Guard of Toussaint

Toussaint Ducal Guard is a serving as both the police of Beauclair and vineyards as well as border guard in the small duchy within the Nilfgaardian Empire. Since the duchy is in constant peace with every realm and does not participate in conflicts between Nilfgaardians and Northern Kingdoms, the guard tend to fight just against bandit hanses side by side with Knights Errant. The only location that is not protected by this guard is Dun Tynne and surroundings, which is under the surveillance of the Dun Tynne Guard.

When it comes to the safety of important personalities, such as Duchess Anna Henrietta, or completing difficult missions, like for example the attack on Dun Tynne, then the Ducal Honor Guard (alternativelly Palace Guard) is summoned under direct command of its captain, which is Damien de la Tour during the events of the Blood and Wine expansion.

Blue Stripes

The Blue Stripes was an elite Special Forces unit in the Temerian military. It was headed by Vernon Roche, a former peasant that rose through the ranks to become one of King Foltest's most trusted military leaders. His second-in-command was Ves, a highly trained archer and arbalist.

The unit consisted of dauntless swashbucklers, interrogation specialists, noiseless scouts – all of them extremely loyal to their leader.

So far the Blue Stripes unit has suffered only one failure – they haven't managed to capture the infamous bandit Iorveth.

Scoia'tael

Scoia'tael are non-human guerillas also known as the Squirrels, due to the squirrel tails they wear on themselves.****

--(--(NON-CANNON)--)--

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)