More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jizzrar Jizzrar

What form do you will into existence for yourself?

Orc

The change was slow and arduous, and a tad bit painful. From nothing but pure essence, your body was made. Bones formed and encased, strong and thick muscles formed, veins and arteries weaved together, organs materialized. And then, you were able to think. The pain, it hurt...yet felt good. It showed that you were alive, and you could sense things. As your skin spread over your muscle tissue, you also felt...wet. Now that was strange.

Tingling sensations was felt on your scalp as hair formed, and soon the fun stuff happened. Your eyes had formed and you could open them, seeing through them the first time. It was dark, and the liquid you were in was thick. You could barely see anything. You couldn't process anything. But one thing was certain...

You had to break out of this infernal prison.

Gritting your newborn teeth, your reached your arms out and reached for the surface...only to find your thick digits blocked by some sort of membrane. After several more attempts, you see that there really was a barrier between you and this dim light. Your eyes widened in anger at this and reached again, this time managing to get your fingers to grip this membrane and ripped it asunder.

Seeing the opening, you swam forward and came out into the world with a primal yell of victory, basking in the light of freedom from that boring nothingness and relishing in your fight for life. Breathing heavily, not from exertion but from prideful triumph, you decide to get a look at yourself.

Coming to your thick feet and tree like legs, you get a good look at your body. Your skin was that of metallic black, as if like iron that was dyed a shade of obsidian. Your skin was taught, but thick with the sheer muscle you were sculpted to have. You felt...strong, powerful. It felt good, the pain was well worth it...your rage have done you well.

Though, an eye opener was that of your nether region. While you estimated yourself to be a good seven feet tall, you could see that your flaccid cock was six inches...who knows how long it would get once erected. And your sizable sack complimented your member, resting beneath your muscular thighs.

Your barrel like pecs was met with wide shoulders and thick biceps, with a neck that would be hard to . You with you could see your face, but by reaching up you could feel somewhat-thick lips that were used to comfortably fit two large tusks jutting from the bottom of your lower jaw. You had a nose that was close to the skull and was a hard target to hit.

Satisfied with your face, you reached up to your scalp and felt that your head was mostly bald, but there was some long hair growing out the back of your semi-elongated skull. Grabbing a bit of it, you pulled around (brushing past some large, slightly pointy ears) and saw that they were thin, long strands of silver hair.

Suddenly thoughts enter your mind...strange thoughts, yet fitting. Information, was what it mostly was. You felt as if you had a whole life time's worth of knowledge crammed into your brain, though it did not hurt or disorientate...it felt natural. Enemies, allies, battle facts, wars...

You even discovered what you were...an Orc. A race of warriors and spirit seekers, honor bound and expert in the art of war. Battle was life, battle was society...the strongest survived and ruled the weak. You liked that. Though, it was odd you had this obsidian like skin color, your brethren were of more the green or brown variety. They were also a bit more...thick, in the stomach region due to the raider lifestyle and treating every meal as a feast. You felt it better to have this more trim and sculpted figure.

Then, you heard for the first time...a higher pitched voice than you expected to hear. But it's statement was curious...

"An Orc? Bunch of dimwits maybe, but none will question its strength. Strong, tough...fitting attributes, but will it be smart enough to be what you want it to be, I wonder? I suppose we shall see soon enough. At least he has your eyes, so that's always a plus."

You decide then to set your eyes on your surroundings instead of yourself and see who thinks they can dare talk to you.

What do you see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)