More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

Now What Do You Find When You Get To The Car?

Orange, Silver, Cipher, and Ember

When you reach the car three girls in their early to mid twenties are trying to free a fourth's leg from where it's been trapped by the crumpled frame of the station wagon. "Ladies!," you shout over the pounding rain, "can I be of assistance?!"

"Ember's leg is trapped, and if we can't get her free we'll have to call the EMTs, and we can't afford to pay for that!" the dark skinned and willowy girl with green hair and eyes shouts back, glancing back and forth between you and her friend.

You get close enough to look for yourself and smile. Though this "Ember" woman (a buxom Irish-American with hair like flames,) is trapped and she's not bleeding, and her foot looks like it might be able to slip free if it were just lubricated and properly maneuvered.

"Ladies, do you have some Motor Oil?" You ask, and they nod, then start digging in the back, which you shortly realize is completely packed with all of their worldly possessions...

Meanwhile you pry open the passenger door and start taking off Ember's red tennis shoes. Ember groans, eyelids fluttering, and you smile reassuringly.

"It's going to be OK Ember, my name is Jessy Harlow and I'm here to help," you state in your most soothing voice.

Moments later the dark skinned one with green hair hands you a half empty bottle of Dynamo motor oil and you start rubbing it all over Ember's trapped foot and ankle...

Does This Trick Work?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)