More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by DMozarella DMozarella

Where is Ariana ?

Onstage Wardrobe Malfunction.

If there are two things Ariana Grande was known for, it's her catchy music and glamourous outfits. She would pay thousands for dresses that she would only wear once but were guaranteed to steal the show. She would have a variety of costumes for her sell-out performances, a mixture of glitz and glam. You would think, being worth as much as they were, that the build quality of her outfits would be top class. right?

it was the day of her show. She had a gig somewhere in California, and thousands of people were going to be there. the make-up team worked hard to make Ariana look as glamourous as possible. after all, a famous pop-star had to look at her best 24/7. As one of the girls brushed some blush onto her cheeks, Ariana was humming her music to herself. "you looking forward to this?" one of them asked. She nodded. She'd done the same thing hundreds of times all over the world, but the feeling of performing for thousands of people still excited her. "right, all done. head to costumes to get glammed up" Ariana rose from her seat and made her way down the hall. She ran her long pink nails along a rail of costumes. She could feel the material rubbing against her fingertips, making them tingly. "right, let's get you all ready to shine!" she dropped her robe and slipped into a special dress that had been made for the concert. The girls pulled the dress up and zipped it up at the back. The dress was a tight strapless dress, which had been tailored to fit Ariana's figure perfectly. Once she was dressed, she went back to her dressing room to prepare herself. As she sat down, she felt her corset become loose. She looked down and noticed her cleavage become more visible. Pulling her dress up, she puttered to herself. 'have I lost weight?' she thought to herself, looking down at her outfit. "ready to go?" Ariana grabbed her mic and made her way to the stage. "guess I've gotta be careful" she muttered to herself, pulling her corset up.

she rattled through a few of her songs without issues and asked for a stool so she could sit down. The fans all screamed and yelled at her, which made her feel ecstatic. "hello" she said, which made everyone cheer. She chuckled to herself and smiled. She pulled her corset up again and noticed that some of the buckles had broken. She blushed a little and sighed. "right, time for a costume change I think" she said, hopping up and heading backstage. As she got to the side of the stage, her assistant looked at her. "what are you doing?" she asked. Ariana pointed out the broken buckles and her assistant sighed. "look, they don't have your costumes ready. you'll just have to manage as you are" Ariana pouted. If any more of the buckles broke, her breasts would be exposed for sure.

What should she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)