More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gorel29 gorel29

What's next?

One mask, two masks, three masks, bunch!

Meanwhile in Metropolis…

Clark Kent woke up next to his wife Lois groaning from a lousy sleep, it wasn’t enough he had to write a piece about the new art exhibit in town but he also had to stop a broken gas vain that would have taken the entire block with it, at the same time! At least he was seated at the back of the news conference or else someone would have pointed out the after blur where he was sitting. Still it was a tricky night and afterwards he just wanted to sleep in, thank goodness it was the weekend.

Shaking the sleep from his head and brewing the morning’s coffee for her. Yawning into his hand the man wandered into the bathroom where he stopped dead in his tracks at his reflection. "Now how did THIS get here?" Poking and tracing a finger over the domino mask on his face he tried tugging at it and felt astonished that it didn’t peel off, even after pulling with all his might! "Well now… This is going to take some explaining."

"Hey Smallville, that coffee ready yet?"

"Uhm… Yeah, should be ready in just a moment, want me to make breakfast too? It’s my treat." Just as he said that the mask popped off, flittering to the tiled floor at his feet. Picking it up he gave the little thing a look before placing it back on his nose, only for it to fall off again. "Huh… Lois where did this mask come from, nearly took all I had just to get it off…"

*

Star City…

"Ok Oliver, you’ve dealt with weird stuff before, this is NO different!" sitting on the couch of his loft Oliver Queen the Green Arrow wasn’t even looking at the domino mask stuck to his face, when he had woken up he staggered into his kitchen and accidently stubbed his toe on a stool. The second he swore out a wave of dizziness came over him that him to sit down, when he got his bearings again he found his hands had changed. The skin looked almost scaly and his finger nails had gone black and pointed sharp, almost like claws!

"Just stay calm, take a deep breath and call the League, someone in the roster’s got a specialty on mumbo jumbo like this." Reaching for the phone he knocked over a lamp, the thing breaking as soon as it hit the wood floor. "Motherfucker!" Wincing again, another bout of dizziness hit him.

*

"This is new." Feeling the mask on his face Barry Alan looked his reflection over in his bathroom, picking at its edges and shrugging when it wouldn’t come off. He even went as far as vibrating at supersonic speeds to see if it would peel off that way, it didn’t.

"Hmm, breathing is good, I don’t feel sick AND I’m not going blind so we can rule out the Trickster, the mask isn’t ticking and my bathroom hasn’t exploded so it’s not Toy Man." Crossing his arms and scratching under his chin with two fingers the Flash thought long and hard about who or what glued a little black mask over his eyes. That is until his phone rang.

Zipping over to his cellphone on the couch the Speedster answered cheerfully before Batman’s voice cut him off. "Barry, there’s a crisis going on, meet up at the watch tower I’ll explain when everyone is here."

"On it Bats, I’ll be there in a Flash!" With a red blur the man switched into his costume and ran out the door, a fading red streak left behind in his wake.

*

Staggering out of her bathroom Black Canary leaned against the wall of her hallway, looking down at her hands she found them changed along with her eyes, her fingers looked almost scaly and her nails had grown black and sharp. "What the heck is going on?" Hearing her phone go off she made her way to the living room and picked it up, hearing Batman on the other end give her instructions. "Okay, got it, I’m on my way." Turning to leave she tripped over her feet in her hurry, falling straight onto the floor.

"God damn, motherfucking, stupid piece of…" Gasping from a rush that made her dizzy Dinah reeled on the floor when a tightness shot down her back and to her hips. When it ended Canary picked herself up with a pant, only to gasp when she looked down at herself and spotted a tail as long as her arm flicking just above her panty line!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)