More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Onefang74 Onefang74

Will Aaron call somebody?

On the outskirts of town: The Convent of the Good Samaritan

The Mother Superior was tired. The night had been exhausting at the soup kitchen. Since Sister Jennifer broke her leg and had to remain off it for a while, the Mother Superior had volunteered to stand in. She had spent most of her night, fending off lecherous hands while she served the food. She even had to rescue a few of her charges from lecherous homeless people that tried to them in the bathroom. The Mother Superior was surprised by the amount of homeless despite how they were next to a large college. The Mother Superior also noticed though that more than a few of the homeless had puffy eyes and very rosy skin. She wondered if something may be going around or if they were on some kind of .

Mother Superior was beginning to wish she had not gone along to help the sisters tonight. It had been a long ride from the soup kitchen and she was fairly exhausted. But having to listen to “Rejoice, the lord is King” for the fourth time was beginning to get to her. “I really need to order Sister Bernice to teach them more songs,” the Mother Superior thought to herself. The stifling heat tonight did not help matters. She was fairly lenient with the other sisters as far as wearing traditional to more modern clothes. She however, maintained the example and wore the traditional habit of a nun. But tonight, she envied the other nuns as modern clothes would not have been so hot.

Suddenly, Sister Lela began to drive erratically as she tried to both slow down and turn on the wiper blades. Mother Superior noticed that the windshield seem to have some sort of greyish liquid landing on it. The Mother Superior soon heard other women in the bus complaining as some of it came in the windows. She heard Sister Deann complain about it landing on her arm in thick globs, while Sister Tera was exclaiming that it smelled so sweet. Sister Anna even stated, “it tastes kind of odd.” Many of the other nuns turning to look at her oddly. A few of the other nuns then began to tentatively lick the goo as well.

Mother Superior shouted back to the nuns, “Do not lick it, it may be toxic. Close the windows and wipe it off as best you can.” Mother Superior could only shake her head in wonder. She was amazed that some of these woman even though their hearts were in a good place had lived long enough to make it to the convent. She glanced out the window, but the sky above the bus seemed full of dark clouds. Despite the sudden strange rain, the Mother Superior distinctively smelled something very musky.

As the nuns shut the windows on the bus, the strange rain began to let up some. As it was barely two miles until the Convent of the Samaritan, Sister Lela started speeding up again. Many of the women including the Mother Superior began to feel hot and dizzy and were feeling rather good as they smelled the rather sweet fragrance from the grey goo that made it inside the bus. Everything had grown quiet except for the various woman taking in long whiffs. Sister Chloe who had come to the convent to escape sex, , and was beginning to feel aroused and was unconsciously rubbing her breasts through her dress shirt.

Sister Lela managed to steer the bus despite her difficulty seeing. “Thank god for memory,” she thought to herself as she turned into the Convent’s driveway and drove up to the gates. Just as Mother Superior was about to jump out and open the gates, the strange rain picked up once more. Mother Superior determined to get her charges home, got out anyway and opened the gates so the Sister Lela could drive through. By the time she had gotten back on the bus, she was covered from head to toe in the grey goo. The Mother Superior was noticing that despite the habit’s dense fabric, the goo was actually seeping through and making her skin very wet and tingly.

By the time Sister Lela had parked the bus in its dedicated spot, the Mother Superior was lost in thought. “At least it was warm, and smelled good she thought to herself. All thoughts of possible danger had left her mind. Abruptly she was brought back to the presence by Sister Lela calling to her.

“Mother Superior, Mother Superior,” called out Sister Lela. She continued as the Mother Superior looked at her, “With this strange rain, should we just leave the stuff here until it stops and make a run for it?” Outside, Davey, the dog the ladies had recently adopted was barking nonstop in his pen.

Realizing she was being asked a question, Mother Superior answered, “No, we will grab the perishables and leave the rest till daylight. We will just have to persevere this odd rain.” The various sisters did as commanded. Thankfully due to all the hungry homeless, there was not much they had to worry about. The various nuns all had an armful of stuff and nothing more. Sister Lela waited till they were all ready and opened the door.

The Mother Superior got off first and stood beside the bus helping all her charges safely get off the bus. As Sister Lela finally exited the bus, the two heard a blood curdling scream. They turned to see Sister Marie faint and fall to the ground. The bag of vegetables she was caring now scattered across the ground. Many of the nuns turned and rushed back to her. All but one. Sister Chloe was just standing there looking up in the sky with a look of shock on her face. Sister Lela rushed forward, towards the mass of women. The Mother Superior noticed Sister Chloe looking up and followed her gaze.

At first the Mother Superior did not see anything but darkness. Then suddenly for a moment, the dark cloud parted enough that a figure was revealed. Although it was pitch black against a dark grey background, the Mother Superior was sure of what she glimpsed before the dark cloud covered it up again. She saw a demonic figure flapping its wings as a snake like thing seemed to float in the air around it. But what made the Mother Superior sure of what she saw was the glowing red eyes. The moment she saw them an icy chill ran down her back.

The Mother Superior believed in heaven and even hell well enough, but she had never thought that such creatures could walk this earth. Responsibility and duty pushed through her mind. She headed for the mass of women to get inside quickly. As she got up to them, She ordered Sister Lela to take an arm while she took the other. The two unceremoniously dragged the woman towards the doorway of the foyer. As they passed Sister Chloe, the Mother Superior noticed her standing there stunned. The Mother Superior called out to her four times before the woman snapped out of it and rushed to help them.

By the time the four women were inside the foyer the other woman of the convent had come down to see what was going on. The Mother Superior began shouting orders to the women. “Those of you that are wet, need to go to the showers and clean it off right away. Those of you, that were inside need to move through out the building and make sure all the windows and doors are locked.” As the various women began to ask questions, the Mother Superior announced quite loudly, “Now. Don’t dawdle. Ask questions later.” Sister Lela now somewhat confused helped the Mother Superior continue to drag Sister Marie towards the closest shower.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)