More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lightsky lightsky

Where does your journey begin?

On a secret mission inside the Star

Luke Skywalker’s escapade has taken him far away from the remote planet of Tatooine. Where the youth once desperately longed for the thrills of adventure, he found himself in the middle of one of the most dangerous in the entire galaxy - with the entire weight of the Galactic Empire standing directly before them.

The Star was a massive space station, about the size of a small moon, with the firepower deadlier than anyone could have imagined. With the help of Ben Kenobi, Han Solo, Chewbacca, and the droids, Luke was disguised as a stormtrooper and waiting within the sanctuary of the hellish nightmare. It made him feel great unease, especially once Ben had left. Through the use of Artoo, young Luke soon found out that the gorgeous Princess from the message was inside the station and sentenced to .

Unwilling to wait for his mentor, Skywalker rounded up his inner courage (further helped by a throbbing muscle in his nether regions) and made his way to rescue the Princess. This was a moment he had been dreaming of his entire life - there was no way he was going to pass up this opportunity. Once the other stormtroopers were incapacitated, Skywalker headed to claim his great rescue.

Where does Luke go next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)