More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Ayumi Ayumi

Roll +cool to describe your sexy outfit (+1 Cool)

On a miss, a new NPC appears, and you get .

Ayumi pulled off her cotton My Little Pony shirt and pajama pants letting them rest in a heap on the floor before removing her white panties and exposing her hairless, nubile pussy. Even without the cameras rolling yet, she was self-conscious of her nudity. The embarrassment flushed her cheeks red and stiffened her small, light pink nubs leaving her with a sense of being watched though that assuredly was just her imagination. Quickly, she pulled out the nearest outfit which brought an amused smile to her lips. It was her slutty magical girl costume from Halloween.

With a shrug, Ayumi began to pull the tight fitting outfit up her body. Even with her slender, tight hips, it was always work to get into it. The sparkling pink gown only covered to the highest reaches of her thighs and were covered in sparkling layers of tulle and semi-precious stones. It had a massive anime style bow on the back and a hidden white zipper that she struggled to get into place despite her incredible flexibility. The outfit had white trim in all the right places and hugged her breasts snug enough to not need a bra though only the lace tops of the dress covered her nipples. Her arms were encapsulated in pink spheres with lace trim. She pulled on matching white stockings and a set of crystalline stilettos. The final touch was to put her hair into pigtails.

Ayumi did a spin front of the mirror sending her skirt flying even higher. She had always worn this outfit with panties before but without them she could tell the dress wasn't long enough to cover her precious slit from view even close up. Her thoughts though were quickly interrupted as the door to her room swung open to reveal her brother standing there in naught but a t-shirt. He was a handsome young man with dark black hair and standing taller than most Asians at a massive 6'1" and built for sports. He was 25 and out of college working now as some kind of businessman though Ayumi wasn't exactly sure what he did as she didn't care much for what Reo was doing with his life considering how much he had teased her growing up.

However, Ayumi was mostly concerned with the massive, semi-flaccid cock that her brother held like a snake in his hand. Reo stalked through her vision moving in front of the camera before looking at the computer to see what she had been up to. Another shot of heat erupted through her body burning her cheeks the same color as her dress as he messed with the keyboard and mouse before turning to face her, "So my little sister has become a cam-slut."

"No, I- it's not what you think," Ayumi fibbed poorly. She was caught and knew it though maybe she could get lucky, and Reo would keep his mouth shut for once. Her hopes were dashed though as he moved closer towards her sending her slowly walking backwards in a panic. Her legs bumped against the back of her bed startling her and sending her to the floor as she tried to step forward awkwardly in her heels.

Ayumi brought herself onto her hands and knees like a bitch in heat before her brother. She looked up in time to see that her brother's rod was at the tip of her lips. Her protest was drowned out as he thrust into her mouth her mind too chaotic to think to try to bite or spit out the impaling member. Ayumi's oral virginity was taken by her brother, a shameful act that she couldn't even begin to wrap her mind around. All the while, the cameras were on and streaming unknown to her as her first viewers began to log into InnocentSlut69's: Virgin Introduction stream courtesy of her brother's meddling.

Roll +Control to suck cock (+1 Control)

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)