More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What's next?

On The Set Of Modern Family

Sarah was having a pretty average day, filming a scene for her hit show Modern Family. Right now she was playing Haley Dunphy, beautiful, sometimes vain, but the good intention-ed eldest sister of the family. The gist was this: she was studying for a huge test, but everyone in the house was making so much noise with their regular dysfunction that Haley had decided to listen to some music.

So Sarah was laying on her stomach on the bedroom set's luxurious bed, legs crossed at the ankles and feet swinging around behind her in cute pink socks, wearing a dark green blouse, jean shorts, and some big magenta headphones with a "textbook" open in front of her, looking studious.

Which is why she failed to notice the studio audience as their eyes suddenly went wide, and today ceased to be an average day.

"What is this!? A prank? I'm not amused!", shouted the director, before realizing that "Haley" couldn't hear a thing he said.

Sarah, meanwhile, frowned and prepared to end the scene. This was taking an oddly long time, it should be over soon, right?

But for Sarah, the day was far from over.

Speaking of which, it was a little chilly. Sarah curled up a little more for warmth, not realizing what just what was going on.

Still kicking her legs around and bobbing to the beat, albeit uneasily, Sarah almost jumped when there was a tap on her headphones.

AT last!

Sarah took off the headphones, shrugged.......and felt the all too strange sensation of her exposed pink nipples brushing the soft comforter.

In fact, she felt softness under the skin of her trim bare stomach, and the air blowing over her fantastic ass and between her swinging toes.

Sarah shrugged her bare shoulders again, feeling her hair tickle them along with her neck, and looked first at her director in shock. He had an angry, confused look on his face.

Sarah looked next over her shoulder, and caught a scream in her throat, which became a humiliated whimper.

Her naked back, bottom, and legs ending in dainty bare feet filled her view.

Somehow, she was laying around totally naked as if she didn't have a care in the world.

Sarah squealed, blushed like crazy and curled up into a ball, dragging her bare legs up to hide her exposed breasts.

She watched in horror at the recap on the screens around her, showing Haley's impromptu nude study session, and began to cry.

"Cut! CUT!" Yelled the director as Sarah lost track of the humiliating reality around her.

Suddenly she was being shaken by her bare arms, and awoke to....

What happens next to Sarah?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)