More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What's next?

On An Airplane Flight

"Miss"..........

"Hey Miss!"

Kate opened her eyes. Blue skies. The sky was blue, not a single cloud. A light breeze blew. She could feel it tussle the ends of her shoulder-length hair .

"Miss!"

Beginning to stand up. Trees came into view. No leaves.

Not a single leaf.

Soon green grass was tickling at her feet. Kate stood there in the breeze.

A breeze she felt...everywhere.

A family of four, dog in tow.

A child.

"Miss?"

She began to tremble.

A small finger poking her exposed belly.

"Miss, where are your clothes?"

Kate screamed.

Black.

Kate Mara found herself in the same comfortable room in the same luxury airplane headed to Orlando, FL. Breathing heavily, her eyes darted around the room.

She sighed and took a deep breath. Alone again.

The dreams had started two months ago. It was always the same. Lying in the grass beneath a cool breeze and bare trees. Standing up. Knowing her exposure as soon as her feet hit the ground.

Kate bit her lip and held back a nervous sound. She wasn't sure why the dream had chased her. But it always made her anxious to get away.

Bracing her hands on the armrests, Kate lowered her legs to the carpet, searching for her shoes.

Finding nothing, her eyes out of instinct turn down. Ten unpainted toes stare back at her and flex. She could have sworn she wore stockings today. Shaking her pretty head, she begins to lift from the seat.

For a moment, Kate loses sight of her feet behind her bare breas-BREASTS?!?

She was naked!

NAKED? HOW?

She stifles a scream. A mess of smooth arm and leg as she bundles into a ball of shivering flesh. Who turned on the AC?

Pinching her cheeks. Shivering. Harder. HARDER.

This is not happening.

A knock at the door and the swift sound of her heart falling.

There's a robe in the corner, fluffy. Right next to the hot tub, still empty. Across from the bar.

Oh god, what's a girl to do?

What does Kate go for first? The robe? Or the safety of the bar or hot tub?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)