More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by Daylan Daylan

How Do You Take Her?

On All Fours

You reach down with your hands for Amelia's waist, helping her flip over onto her stomach before she gets onto her hands and knees, looking over her shoulder at you lustfully as she lightly shakes her tight ass at you. "Damn, stud," she groans, still looking a bit glassy-eyed as a result of your previous attentions, "Goin' in hard for your first time, aren't ya?"

You are not quite sure how she knows this is your first time but at the moment your only real concern is the wet slit between her legs as you pull yourself up behind her. Your left hand goes to her butt cheek, giving it a firm squeeze as your other hand goes for your manhood, steadying it as you press it up against her lower lips. Amelia coos at the contact and you enjoy the sensation of your most intimate organs touching as well.

Soon enough you know it is time and, with one final adjustment, you begin to press your hips inwards. Both of you groan softly as first your crown shoves its way inside of her depths and then inch after inch of your manmeat follows. You go slowly, both to savor the sensations and to give Amelia's body a chance to adjust to your size, even though the temptation to just cram yourself into her clenching wetness all at once is hard to resist.

Amelia seems quite appreciative of your consideration, given the way her gasps and moans increase in frequency the more you slide yourself inside of her. Eventually your pelvis smacks up against her ass as you hilt yourself, moving your hands to her hips and holding on tightly as you prepare yourself. She looks over her shoulder at you again, shuddering around your rod. "Don't..." she pants, licking her lips, "Don't... hold back. If you're gonna pound my pussy then give it all ya got."

You smile down at her, thought you would have to admit it may be a more aggressive smile than you normally flash, and pull back, almost sliding completly out of her before slamming back home. Amelia's ass quivers from the rough contact and she returns to looking forward, though you have the feeling her eyes have shot open wide in pleasured amazement. "Oh... oh god," she pants, "Your fuckin' cock..."

Since she seems to like it, you give her another deep, hard slam of your member, drawing another cry from her as your flesh smacks together loudly. Soon after that, and after a moment to take in the fact that you have most certainly lost your virginity, you begin to move. You thrust your hips back and forth, using your grip on Amelia's hips to push and pull her so that her movements match yours.

Amelia quivers and shakes with each thrust, her cries changing pitch and tone with each motion. "Holy shit..." she gasps, "Your cock... your cock... feels... so good."

Somehow, you get the feeling that she has not seen anything yet as you continue to plow her, using the changes in her cries to figure out which angles she seems to feel it the most. You are enjoying the sensations of her womanhood clenching your rod as well and to show this you slide your hands up from her hips to her breasts, running your thumbs over her nipples back and forth quickly.

The next cry dies in Amelia's throat as the combination of your thrusting and the stimulation of her extra-sensitive nipples seems to momentarily overwhelm her senses and her arms quiver before they lose their strength, the front of her body flopping on the bed and causing her hindquarters to rise up higher. This gives you even better leverage to, as she requested, pound her pussy even more, the new angle letting your cock touch even deeper inside of her.

"Too good... too good... aaaaaaaah," Amelia all but babbles, sounding more and more like the pleasure is overwhelming her, "Can't... ahhh... ahhh... more... more... please moooore!"

If she wants more, you decide she shall have it, going all out as you move at your full speed in her womanhood and shift your grip on her tits so they rest in your palms. You clench them tightly, almost possessively as you feel the pressure rising in your cock and the tingling sensation that warns of your approaching release. For a moment, you consider slowing down to make it last or to warn Amelia to see how she wants to take your load... but then something deep inside of you rejects this.

You are in charge here. You are cumming where and when you want to.

You suddenly hilt yourself one last time, a long, heavy groan coming from your lips as you begin to spew load after load of your spunk deep into Amelia's womb. Perhaps it is simply fortunate timing or the feel of your release inside of her was the last touch she needed but a second after your orgasm begins Amelia cries out at the top of her lungs and you feel her inner walls clench down tighter on your manhood as she reaches her climax as well.

The sensation of your orgasm seems to make time slow down, the moment stretching out for what feels like a pleasurable eternity before the last shot of your baby-batter is deposited inside. You quickly pull out, making Amelia gasp as she fully collapses onto the bad, still shuddering from her orgasm which seems to have momentarily left her in a catatonic state.

Eventually, she rolls over to look up at you, her senses having to returned to her. "Holy... shit," she pants, still trying to catch her breath, "I think... we've found... another subject... you... excel at."

You smile tiredly, panting to catch your breath as well.

"So..." she says, one more deep breath bringing her back around more, "I'd kinda like it if you're the cuddling type but I can't say it'd be inappropriate if you decided to just leave me a well fucked mess after that."

Stay or Go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)