More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mazer Mazer

Now on with the story!!!!!

Now on with the story.

Your name is Dominic and this is a standard school day for you, and all though you would kinda like it different there is not much you can do about it.

(The point of me putting Dominic here is to explain what name I would use as the writer for the name, I felt that to allow you to understand the character as I saw him would help if others where having trouble. And just left the name as John.)

Math-Toshi Tanaka- So laid back you could sleep and pass the class.

Chemistry-Ai Sakei- One of your Favorite classes besides the fact your not much of a booze hound and she uses liquor to teach chemistry.

History-Walter Otto- The Principle good guy, great class good coverage of history.

First Lunch

English-Tamako Ando- A tight piece of ass to look at and it gets distracting well trying to do your school work, you get fair marks thou you feel if she was not so damn hot you might do better.

Computers-Keiko Miyazaki- She is a little strange maybe her brain is wired a bit differently either way, she is pleasant to be around and not bad to look at thou you often find yourself, thinking you should just find a flash game on the internet to play in her class.

Sociology/Sex Education-Payton Faith Gagnon/Kaylee Riley Parker-This is one of your favorite classes, because it covers the issues of the world that is currently just come to the end of a war, and matters of how one should treat another is pretty well covered in this class. The Nurse also does a good job of giving people good incite to other issues and one of the reason's she is often brought into talk to the class. You get the feeling you would nail both of them at once if they asked thou you know that Faith has a husband.

PE/Health-Conner Jackson/Kaylee Riley Parker- Conner is often over charged and the only time he slows down is when Kaylee is in the class talking about sex, at which point he is sitting behind a desk looking straight at her ass. You can tell to some degree Kaylee hates the way Conner looks at her, but you can't be 100 percent on this. She does become more lively then she normally is in her office the few times you stopped into talk to her. When ever she is helping to teach students.

School starts at 8 am and ends at 5:05pm With a 30 minute lunch and 4 minutes between classes. Each class is 1 hour and 10 minutes. One day off during the normal week which tends to be Wednesday and one during the weekend which tends to be Sunday, In less other wise decided other wise. All females staff and students must wear skirts just as all males are to wear pants, this is for the most part the only part of the dress code. The school has uniforms your just not always expected to wear it. It is only for special events for the most part, thou people wear it day to day if they like. There are two different Lunch times, one after third period, and one in the middle of fourth with students returning to class after there meal. Students can eat in the class room or in the lunch room, all students are given food at no cost. If they don't bring there own meal from home. You personally hate how long the school week and day are, but it was found that it was the easiest way to teach students. School goes all year round, and because of the extra time spent in classes you often learn more. Or so the studies show, thou they do allow for a few two week breaks over the course of the year. Much like they do in Japan the problem is that being a land lock country there is no were nice to go on vacation and international travel is hard to any place that is not a Free Zone, and it is costly so few families can afford to go anywhere during the breaks. Clubs Meet before or after school, and normally take an hour to an hour and half. The lunch room also serves a small meal after school to any students who wish to eat if they are taking part in clubs, normally a sandwich and a drink.

So what this means often for you is that when you stay to take part in a club you get home at around 6:45pm have to spend another 2 hours on home work. Eat Dinner, take part in some form of Video entertainment be it TV or Video Games and then go to sleep to start all over again. It should also be noted that many students in your school live in a different house hold from their parents much like in Japan and have part time jobs if they must. You don't need a part time job, and you don't know for sure who of your friends or people you know are the type that are living alone, it's not something that many talk about for one reason or another.

Waking up for school of course.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)