More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheCanadian TheCanadian

What's next?

Nothing appears to happen.

After you chanted a spell to make a shirt into a servant, both you and Denise waited for any sign of movement from the shirt.

After some time passed, Denise looked at her wristwatch.

More time passed and Denise said, “Two minutes of nothing. Guess you got scammed.”

With a little bit of panic, you said, “Probably… But let me see what I did wrong.”

You began to read the book when Denise plucked it out of your hands.

“Lemme see what went wrong,” Denise said as she turned the book around and idly read through it. All of a sudden, she smiled and nodded. “If this book isn’t a bust, then I see what went wrong.”

“What? What went wrong?” You asked.

“You need to select a spirit and an article of clothing to match the spirit’s purpose somewhat. You didn’t have any spirit in mind and you chose a generic shirt of mine. If it weren’t for the safeguards of the book, we’d be in some serious shit. Unwanted entities and all. Of course, that’s assuming the book is real,” Denise said as she closed the book. After putting the book down, she looked at her watch and sighed. “Getting late, Adam. So before you go, do you want the book back or can I attempt some spells?”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)