More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What should I do?

Nothing and wait for the party

While I was extremely pissed and all, I didn't want to wake Henry up that night. Instead, I thought about the situation and realized that if anything, I felt sorry for my boyfriend. He was awfully alone, except for me and my group of friends, so I could understand (I guess?) in a way why he desperately wanted to be on Derrick's good side. Besides, just because I didn't confront him on the spot didn't mean that I didn't care - I could just go to the party, have fun and then later that night tell him that I didn't approve of his little wager. A smirk came to my face when I thought of how he'd react, most likely apologizing like crazy like he usually did whenever he screwed up. Hell, he just might give me that car that he'd supposedly win.

That said, I went home that night.

I think Henry knew that something was up, considering that for the rest of the week I was a bit cold towards him. That being said, it didn't bother him all that much, because he was still excited for the party.

Two hours before the party itself, I was alone in my dorm. Opening my dresser, I decided on what to wear to this party. I'm not too crazy about wearing a dress to anything but a formal gathering, and a stupid house party was anything but formal. So, I opted to go for jeans and a simple long sleeve shirt. As for my underwear, I wasn't too sure...

I had the choice between something red, blue and black. My panties were really modest, cotton fabric and all. But Mindy gave me a black thong on my last birthday and it was still in my dresser. Part of me felt guilty just staring at it right now, but was this really the occasion to wear it?

What kind of underwear should I wear?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)