More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zombiekiller530 zombiekiller530

Who do you follow today?

Nothing Your stuck in a cell (Immune)

You were a scientist at the new lab in town until you spilled the virus that the government wanted onto your hand that was holding the slide. Somehow this spill went to the seam between your gloves and suit and seeped through it. This virus as far as you knew was just a new breed of the common cold that was going to be used to create a vaccine in case it becomes deadly. That was what you thought until a entire team of men in full hazmat gear swarmed you and put you into a sealed cell somewhere underground. These goons also stripped you down to your underwear, they may be either be studying you or possible keep you as a test subject.

As you are stewing in your cell in only your underwear you see a person in the outfit of a prisoner from the nearby prison. Hopefully they do not put her through anything horrible and that she does not sign the paperwork that they are bound to give her. Those papers that they will put in her hands will basically say that they own her until one of two things happen. One she dies from an experiment or two she somehow survives it and is able to go free from here. But you should probably focus on your own problems, which include surviving this whole ordeal.

You know that they will either use you as a test subject or to help find a cure for it later on in the viruses life. If they use you as a test subject they will either have the others who are infected or try to infect you. If they use you as a cure, they will more than likely use your DNA and or blood. As you are contemplating that a tray of food is slid inside your cell. After you are done eating something weird happens in the facility...

What happens now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)