More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 31 by reaper13 reaper13

Is Tiffany ready to lose her virginity?

Not yet

“Have Jim’s dick in my pussy?” Tiffany thinks.
Well, if she is to be his girlfriend it would have to happen someday. It’s just … she’d have to give up being a proper innocent girl and become a slut.
“Come on, Tiffany. Don’t be a pansy. Fuck your boyfriend already. I mean, you ‘are’ his girlfriend, after all.” Lianna says, trying to egg on her friend.
Tiffany looks at her boyfriend and waits for him to speak up.
“I don’t want you to feel pressured into it.” Jim says. “But if I said I didn’t want you to fuck me, I’d be lying.”
“I ... I’m sorry.” Tiffany says and shamefully hangs her head.
“Mind if I take a ride on his joystick then?” Lianna quips.
Tiffany does not quite approve of the idea of Jim having his dick inside some other girl’s pussy. But to first not let him inside her because she's not ready, and then also not let him inside Lianna despite her being ready. She’d just be hypocritical.
“Uh, sure. Go ahead.” Tiffany says.

Lianna takes off the rest of her clothes and sits on Jim’s lap. Tiffany grabs Jim’s. Maybe it’ll be easier for her to deal with if she puts it in herself.
As Lianna lowers herself on Jim’s dick, the angle would have her ass be penetrated instead. Tiffany properly guides it into Lianna’s pussy. Soon she sees her friend’s white labia spread and then Jim’s dick disappears inside Lianna’s white body.

“Ugh, it’s so much thicker than those of white boys.” Lianna grunts.
“Really?” Tiffany asks.
“Oh yeah.” Lianna replies. “White dicks never stretched my pussy like this.”
“Wow, good think I didn’t get a white boyfriend.” Tiffany thinks.

As she watches Lianna bounce up and down on Jim’s dick, Tiffany starts to strangely feel turned on about what she’s seeing. It’s like watching a porn vid on the internet, but then with herself in the room with the porn actors.
Tiffany figured she might as well make the best of it and masturbate while watching her boyfriend fuck another girl.
Tiffany strips out of her clothes until her shirt is the only thing she’s wearing. Then she sits on the couch right next her fucking friends and spreads her legs to masturbate.
“Fuck, it’s so long too. No white guy has been so deep inside me.” Lianna moans.
“So, I’m in virgin territory now?” Jim jokes.
“Yeah.” Lianna laughs. “White boys only deflowered half of my pussy, you the other half.”
_“Oh, god. Lianna is actually proud of losing her virginity?” Tiffany thinks. “I already knew she was slutty, but now she’s revealing herself as a total slut. I don’t think I can look at her the same way again.”_
Yet, seeing what a massive slut her friend is makes Tiffany only more excited. She pulls up her shirt, revealing her breasts and starts groping herself on top of playing with her pussy.

Suddenly Jim wraps his arms around Lianna, gets a good hold of her and stands up.
“Wow, hey. What are you doing?” Lianna asks.
“Just changing position.” Jim says.
He then lays Lianna with her back on the couch and continues fucking her.
“Oh yeah, pound my pussy.” Lianna moans. “Get it in even deeper.”
From the way Tiffany is sitting she now has a clear line of sight of Lianna’s pussy. She can see Jim’s dick thrusting in and out Lianna’s cunt. Black disappearing into white. Tiffany starts playing with her pussy faster. Why is this exciting her so much. Does she have a fetish for watching her boyfriend fuck other women? Could she be a female version of a cuckold?
“Fuck, fuck, this is so much better then sex with a white guy.” Lianna starts moaning loudly. “Pound that white pussy of mine. Remember how my people enslaved yours. Punish me for what my race did to yours!”
_“Wow, Lianna seems to have a serious case of white guilt.” Tiffany realizes.
“Oh, crap. Your pussy is so tight, Lia.” Jim moans. “I’m going to cum already.”
“Inside!” Lianna moans. “Do it inside me, cum inside my pussy, Jim.”
Tiffany can’t believe what she is hearing. Lianna want’s Jim’s cum.
“But … Jim is my boyfriend. His sperm belongs to me.”_ Tiffany thinks.
Yet Tiffany can’t get herself to call out and tell her boyfriend to not cum inside her friend. She can’t even stop herself from masturbating while she watches it happen.

Suddenly Jim starts grunting. Could he be …?
“Yes! Oh yes! I can feel it! You’re flooding me! OOOOH, BLACK LIVES MATTER!!!” Lianna screams as she orgasms.
Tiffany, now masturbating furiously, imagines Jim’s black sperm surging through his dick and flooding into Lianna’s white body.
“Jim’s sperm … Lianna … she’s stealing it …” Tiffany thinks.
Then Tiffany reaches her climax and orgasms to the sight of one of her friends taking her boyfriend’s sperm inside of her.

“Wow, I can’t believe I came so hard.” Tiffany thinks after she comes down from her orgasm. “And all I did is watch my boyfriend fuck another girl.”

How does this experience change Tiffany?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)