More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by daveport daveport

What happens when the first 10 students arrive

Not so fast there is a surprise first

After a fun all nighter where all 4 lifetime students learned their fetishes and indulged in the fetishes and helped Piper and the others with their fetishes Piper is called to the head masters office.

"I have a surprise for you. There are 3 new lifetime students coming in a few minutes. I want you and the other bimbos to great them. They are all from installment 1 of Bimbo House. They are Kimmi who is a dumb nerd with a fetish that she needs at least 2 other people to enjoy sex to the best, Lexi and Evie who are twins that seem to do things together including sex with each other the was not planned but is a nice side effect they share a fetish of being tickled by feathers. They love this even more if it is the outer edges of their cunt lips," said the head master.

Piper, Miko, Gwen, Angelica, and Tisha all met the limo bringing the new lifetime students. Piper hand Miko and Gwen help her take Kimmi to the side. Gwen wanting a new friend crawled under Kimmi's skirt and pulled her panties to the side and started eating Kimmi's cunt. Piper and Miko took off Kimmi's top and bra the started sucking Kimmi's titties. Kimmi asked. "I love this but who are you and those other 2 with Lexi and Evie?"

Piper answered, "I am the only teacher til we get more and my name is Piper I am a bimbo by the way. The bimbo sucking your titties is Miko and the bimbo under your skirt is Gwen. You have to forgive Gwen she is the dumbest bimbo I know but when she is playing she is one of the best. Also she is lost without Miko or me near her other bimbos do not help her as well. The two with those what look like twins are Angelica and Tisha I will have them introduce themselves in a bimbo way after they are with your friends."

How are twins greated

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)