More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by grimbous grimbous

Does she notice you right away?

Not right away

She hadn't noticed you. She closes the door then sits down on her bed and rubs her neck, trying to ease a headache by the looks of it.

You couldn't believe your eyes as she then reaches down and starts unbuttoning her shirt. You suddenly notice the soft cotton panties were still in your hand. Shit! You had forgotten to return them to the drawer in your haste.

As you feel the fabric in your hands and watch your beautiful blonde sister slowly unbutton her shirt you start to get ideas. If you were caught now you were in a world of trouble no matter what. May as well enjoy yourself.

You carefully zip down your fly and pull out your man meat. As Fiona peels off her top you begin stroking yourself with her clean pink panties, staring at her mostly naked upper body. To see her upper body through the narrow slat you couldn't see her face or lower body. She filled out her bra magnificently! She had flawless pale skin. You admire her smooth curves and stunning cleavage.

You inadvertently let out a small sigh as you excite yourself to full mast. She suddenly stops and seems to be looking toward the closet!

Did she hear you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)