More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 40

What's next?

Not long

You cut her sentence short by pushing her back down and slamming your cock right up her tight pussy.

“Oooof!” gasps Linda, all the air knocked out of her. You can see the reflection of her face in the mirror as you fuck her. She looks so beautiful with her eyes and mouth wide open in pleasant surprise, getting pushed forward and back with her tits pressed against the bed. Her quivering cunt is warm and wet around your rock-hard shaft.

“Oh God, I’ve wanted this so bad!” she groans when she catches her breath. “Fuck me! Keep fucking me!”

You hadn’t planned on stopping. You reach forward and stick your fingers in her mouth. She sucks on them greedily until you withdraw them with a pop. Then you reach around between her legs and start rubbing her clitoris, using her own spit as lubricant. You pick up the pace, giving Linda the doggy-fucking she deserves while she moans and pants uncontrollably.

Linda’s pussy starts clenching as her orgasm hits, and this sets you off too. “In or out?” you gasp quickly, ever the gentleman.

“In” replies Linda.

The first spurt of cum goes deep in her cunt. The rest splatters over her bottom and pussy lips. You then wipe your cock clean between her ass cheeks.

“Fuck Linda that was incredible!” you say, pulling her panties back up her legs and over her gooey buttocks. She stands up on wobbly legs, her silk dress falling back down to conceal her sperm-filled underwear.

Her mother knocks on the door. “Linda, sweetie, are you okay? I heard screaming.” She asks.

“Yeah, I’m great!” she says winking at you.

“Okay, well I’m coming in,” she says.

Linda grabs you and throws you into her closet.

Her and her mother talk for a while but then she leaves. You step out of the closet and step closer to Linda.

“Next time I’m calling the shots,” she says, giving you a passionate kiss. “Now get dressed. Your dick is dripping on my carpet.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)