More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by Shandy Shandy

Do you pull out?

Not a chance

Ignoring her pleas and cries you continue thrusting, driving your impaling meat into her helpless snatch. With a final deep thrust your cock explodes with come, drenching her, filling her cunt. She bucks against you, rocking her ass, draining your cock, even as she protests.

"Why did you come inside me? I'm not on birth control! I told you to take it out," she whimpers.

"You don't get to tell me anything, wench. I do what I want." You make a final thrust into her and then pull out, seeing your creamy curds start to dribble out of her gaping pussy.

She is sobbing now, still on her hands and knees, her face against the carpet.

"What if I get pregnant?" she wails.

"What if you do?" you answer coldly. "You should have been on birth control."

"But I don't have a boyfriend and I haven't been dating much, I didn't think I needed it. I didn't know you were going to do this to me."

"I have news for you wench. I'm going to be doing lots of things to you while you work for me. I'm going to use you as I see fit, in whatever way I want."

"You can't," she snuffles, looking at you pathetically, "You can't just do that."

You stroke her hair, looking into her teary eyes. "I can. Because you want me to. I can feel how much you loved what happened. You're a little slut at heart aren't you, Meghan?"

She sobs a bit but manages a smile. "I guess I am, I did like it. I liked being used and controlled. I liked being taken, like a... like a bitch in heat." She blushes.

"Alright, so we agree. Now go get yourself cleaned up, and go buy a douche and wash the come out of you. Take half an hour and run down to the store if you need to. And get yourself on birth control."

What Next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)