More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 19 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

Well it was only one of his greatest fantasies and a good training for Saturday.

Not a bastard, but quite the motherfucker.

His mother made him sit on the bed and got on her knees in front of him.

"The secret, apart from having huge puppies is the preparation," she said. She then began kissing and licking his dick to make it wet. It took John all the willpower he had to not cum in her face right now.

She then picked a bottle of lube from under her bed and began covering her huge tits with it. John looked at the two perfect orbs of soft flesh glistening under an oily layer. This was above and beyond the wildest sex dreams he had ever had.

She began making his dick slide between her breasts and masturbate him with them. He could feel the hot flesh moving in different directions on the length of his cock as the head of it was getting in and out of this dick sandwich.

John wanted this to last forever, he had to focus on anything other than what his dick felt, the softness of her breasts or her sensual lips kissing the tip of his cock every now and then.

He looked around and his eyes stopped on the rp bar under his mother's name. It was at +179 and it just ticked +1 when he looked at it. If it continued she would reach +200, what would happen then? Would she fall deeply in love with him? Or maybe become his ? And how would his father react when he would come home?

He tried to ask himself those questions but his mind was elsewhere, the pleasure he was feeling was too much. He exploded painting his mom's face with his seed.

"Wahoo, you're really just like your father. You two really cum a lot," she said. She began cleaning the tip of his cock of the last drops before cleaning her face with her towel.

"Now that you are trained and that we drained your balls you will have a good night of sleep and be less focused on sex while talking with that mysterious girl but also more prepared for it. You... Wait a minute!" she stopped her explanation. When she uncovered her face with the towel she saw his dick still pointing up and showing no sign of going down any time soon.

"Honey, did you take something? A pill or any . It is a serious matter and can be dangerous," she asked him.

"No mom, I swear. It's just that it always takes me a few times to get it down and you're so sexy that I can't help it go down," he responded. Once again only the truth. He was never gifted with size nor did he last very long but he always was able to stay hard nearly indefinitely and to cum many times in a row. It was part of what pushed him to consume so much porn and in the end to start writing some.

He could see her looking at him and at his hard dick, the bar had ticked up to +182rp now.

"Well this lesson wouldn't be complete if I send you back to bed still hard and ready to go. There is one thing we didn't try yet but I want to be sure that you are sure it is what you want. I wouldn't want for you to be to have your first time with an old lady like me rather than a young classmate," she said to him. She was looking anxious, but he couldn't say if it was about doing it or that he might decline the offer.

"Mom, you are not old and you're a lot sexier than nearly every girl or woman I know. Besides you told me it is better to have practice. If first times are messy and awkward, wouldn't it better for me to practice with you first before trying it with a girlfriend who could break up with me for that? I would be honored to be trained by you in this too," he said, only the truth once more. He didn't have to tell her that the girl he was likely to fuck next was a teacher and not a student. Or that she was the only one he knew with even nicer tits than hers.

"Allright let's do it. Before you start you have to make sure that she is properly lubed down there, if not you will find our second lesson useful for that. For me it won't be a problem. There are many positions but for this time I will be on top. Lay there please."

John laid down on the bed with pillows under his head and his mother sat on him, inserting his dick in her. She was not as tight as a schoolmate would be, being older and having had a kid, and he was not very big so he got in really easily. Only then he realized that he was not wearing a condom, could he really take the risk to make his mom pregnant?

"Mom, is it safe to do it without a condom?" he asked her.

"I had a contraceptive device installed after you were born. We didn't want other children. But you'll have to be careful with your friend and think of it before being in her." she replied.

His first time! The intensity of what he was feeling was slightly devalued by the fact that he already had a near orgy with her before coming to that point but still it was awesome.

He was feeling so good and as she rode his cock her boobs were bouncing on her chest in hypnotic motions.

Suddenly he came to his limit and once again shot a huge glob of cum inside of her.

Achievement unlocked:
First time: have sex with a woman for the first time, it was about time!
+2 Charisma
+2 Libido
Base dick size +10%

Achievement unlocked:
Winning trio: have sex three different ways with the same woman, nothing can stop you!
+3 Charisma
+3 Libido
+3 Endurance
Base dick size +10%

Achievement unlocked:
MOTHERFUCKER: have sex with your own mother, you dirty dog!
+5 Charisma
+5 Libido
Base dick size +10%

He got 150xp from all that. His mom was looking at him with a surprised look on her face. He soon found out why when she lifted herself from him and he saw his dick.

The three achievements were talking about his base dick size, which was 4.5 inches. With 30% more that put it at 5.85, and with the enhancements he had done on himself, that brought it to 7 inches. His dick had grown nearly 2 inches in length and gotten some extra girth while he was in her pussy.

"It's amazing, it looks like you've grown since we started doing that. I didn't know doing it could have such an effect. Alright son, time to go to bed. Mommy has to take a shower and clean all of that. You should go to your room. And don't forget to brush your teeth!" she said showing him out.

He only slowed down to grab his clothes on the floor and rushed to his bedroom. Not only did he experience a full buffet of sexual delicacies, but he fucked his own mom and furthermore he now had a dick that he would not be ashamed of. When he thought that he would soon be able to improve it further, future looked a lot brighter for him.

He used what was left of his mana to cast Augment body on his arms and legs (both arms and both legs counted as a single area each). It could be useful in the future. Doing so made him gain +1 strength when he did his arms and +1 endurance when he did his legs.

He was not feeling physically tired because of Gamer's body but he had had so much today that he crashed on his bed, not even taking the time to put anything on and fell asleep.

Des#19_CharacterSheet

Onward to a bright tomorrow!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)