More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by protoborg protoborg

What are these?

Normality Cockring

Richard had never really been in an "adult store" before. He had no concept of what kind of items they sold. He was in the store on a dare, after all. He figured he might as well look around since he doubted that he would ever get up the nerve to come in one ever again, and so he wandered shyly over to a display of cockrings. None of them really stood out to him as being something he would want, but he needed something to show he had been in there, so he took one at random and left the store. It didn't occur to him that he had not paid for it; he didn't even think the store owner was aware of the item. It had been hidden behind other items on the display. Idly ripping the packaging open, he stopped briefly just in front of the store, dropped his pants and underwear, and slid the cock ring on.

Richard realized, as he finished putting the cockring in place, that there was a second item in the packaging. He didn't quite know what the thing was, but he had a feeling it was related to the cockring he now sported. Leaving his pants and underwear where they lay on the ground, Richard grabbed his keys, wallet, and cell phone and began walking home. It wasn't a long walk, so Richard didn't really have the time to notice that he was missing half his clothing. Of course, considering the cockring he sported on his now permanently erect penis, it should have been surprising that no one else he walked past thought it strange that he was only wearing a shirt. Walking up his front steps, Dick (as he preferred to be called) unlocked the front door and entered his home.

His parents were not home yet, so he was alone in the house. It occurred to him that he should go throw away all his pants and underwear. "It's normal for people to not wear anything on their lower bodies, isn't it?" he thought as he walked upstairs to his room. When he arrived there, he lost his train of thought, as there was nothing to throw away; in fact, he couldn't even remember what it was he had meant to throw out.

Across town at his office, Dick's father scratched idly at his naked balls. His boss walked up to him and asked for a status update on the report he was working on, neither caring that her naked pussy was directly at his eye level. In his somewhat dirty apartment across the state, Dick's brother, Joe, continued to fuck his college girlfriend, he just no longer had a huge pile of unwashed pants, shorts and underwear in there, so it looked moderately cleaner than before. Joe's girlfriend spread her legs wider, as they were no longer restrained by the tight jean shorts and panties she had pushed down around her ankles. She no longer had any panties or bikini bottoms; she also seemed to be lacking any pants or skirts.

Of course, Dick had no idea about all of these changes. Walking into his room, Dick began stroking his hard cock. He no longer had any idea why else he might have come into his room. Looking at his other hand, he suddenly realized that he still didn't know what the other thing from the adult store was. It kinda looked like a bracelet or something; a bit feminine, but Dick didn't see that as being a problem.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)