More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What's happening?

Normal Friday night

You can hear the sounds of the party in the guys' room down the hall. Greg asked you to come by, and you're done as much work as you're realistically going to tonight, so you head down there a little early. You keep your flask hidden in your back pocket just in case Luke, the dorm adviser, catches you on your way down to the room that the guys share.

"Hey Andrew," Marlena says, closing her door behind her. She's a gorgeous woman with dark skin and long, frizzy curls down to her sexy hips. She's dressed in only her bathrobe. "You going to Greg's thing now?"

"Yeah," you say. "How about you?"

"In a little bit," she says. "I think Alicia and Mary are going out-out tonight, but I just want to hang out. There's a guy coming by with some rum for me so once he's here I'll join you guys."

"Cool. See you there," you say.

Marlena waves goodbye over her shoulder as she walks off toward the shower. You take a second to admire her from behind before you step into the guys' room.

The lights are dim and the beer pong table is out already, the cups all set up. You're one of the first ones here. The guys that live in the room-- your buddy Greg, the weirdo John, and Wally, the third guy, are all obviously here. The only other newcomer is Ashley, wearing her tight high-waisted shorts and a light rosy crop top that could just as easily be described as a bra. She twirls her long brown hair with one finger as she unsubtly flirts with Wally, sitting almost in his lap.

"Hey Andrew," your friend Greg says. "Thanks for dropping by. The others should show up soon."

Some time passes, and just as Greg promised, more people show up. First are Matt and Mike, the two twins that live together on the other end of the floor from you. They're both tall, pretty skinny guys with short blonde hair. You and Greg make small talk with them for a little while, drinking a little here and there. You don't want to get too drunk, though-- at least not until more girls arrive.

After the twins come the first of the girls (besides Ashley). True to her promise, Marlena shows up in a yellow wrap dress with a small belt around her waist. She's chatting conspiratorially with Alaina. Alaina is probably the girl you've had your eye on the most this whole year so far. She's got curly brown hair and bright blue eyes that just make you feel good to look into. Tonight, she's wearing a standard Little Black Dress that barely covers her cute ass. It shows off a lot of leg, but basically no chest, unfortunately for you.

"How's it going, girls," you say, walking over when they step in the door.

"Gooooood," Marlena says. "We already pregamed a little bit in Alaina's room so we're basically ready to party!" She's carrying her rum right in the bottle in a brazen violation of the rules of the dorm, which say that no one under twenty-one can have open .

Alaina gets a little closer to you. "Do you know what the plan is for tonight?" she asks.

"Uh, drinking, basically," you say. "I don't know, I guess you could ask Greg. Or John. Wally is a little occupied."

Marlena and Alaina look over to where Ashley has actually moved over to sit on Wally's knee. "Wow, she works fast," Marlena says. "I gotta admire the work ethic."

"She knows what she wants and she goes for it," Alaina says.

You wonder if Wally and Ashley will be out of the party really soon. Wally is pretty high, but he looks capable enough to hook up, and that's definitely what Ashley is aiming for. Where will they go if they hook up? you wonder. You're in Wally's room right now, and Ashley shares a room with your friend Salja.

You keep chatting with Marlena and Alaina for a little while longer. Eventually Greg and then John (unfortunately) comes over to join you.

"So you girls came here together, huh," John says. "Was it fun?"

Marlena rolls her eyes. "Yes. We arrived together, John. It was fine." She turns a cold shoulder to him as best she can. "What are we going to get up to?" she asks Greg.

"I was thinking beer pong first," he says. You guys down?"

John quickly realizes that he will not be included among the four in the first round of beer pong and slinks off to creep on some of the other girls that have arrived at the party.

Who's your partner going to be?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)